Ratings for Dr. Linda Kim

Linda is very kind and did a good job fixing all of my foot issues. This is a very happy office with many friendly people working here. I like the fact that they are open on Sundays as my schedule is very busy. Thanks again Linda from Mary.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Linda has been very helpful since the moment that I met her. She has a very good bedside manner and knows how to make you feel relaxed in stressful situations like having one's nail surgically cut out and removed. I was very worried an had put off having it done until I could stand it no longer, but have no fear, Linda was here to rescue me and that she did. Thank you.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

Linda is the absolute best foot Doctor. Young, attractive and very knowledgeable. Fixed all of my foot problems and her office and staff are amazing. I have already referred my friend to Linda and he was pleased. Thanks

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

I was suffering from an ingrown toenail and the pain was unbelievable. I was very scared to have someone examine me let alone do surgery. Linda assured me that there would be no pain and she spoke the truth. She turned an unpleasant situation into a good one. Just to be relieved of the excruciating pain was a huge improvement. I am healed now but continue to be pampered with regular foot sessions. Great office and Linda is a real asset. I recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Dr. Linda Kim's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients