Ratings for Dr. Linda Duce

Linda was the first nurse midwife that I had ever used normally had doctors. She made me feel relaxed with the dofficulties I had experienced with my fourth, and uses a lot of homeopathic ways. Recommended her to everyone!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Linda has now delivered 3 of my children and will soon deliver a 4th. She has always been supportive and informative. She is always open to my opinions and listens to what I have to say. I will say that she has a very friend-like relaxed vibe and can be quite chatty, for some that may come off as unprofessional. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a down-to-earth midwife on the edge of OB who is not big of surgical intervention or medications but takes a more natural approach.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Unfortunately, Duce is more of a "med-wife" than a "midwife." While she does follow some aspects of the midwifery model of care... These little bits and pieces scattered throughout her practice aren't enough to make me feel better about her care or even come close to suggesting her to my friends and family. As a midwife, she lacks the belief in women (and their bodies) that helps to promote successful, empowering and safe births. This was demonstrated to me when after a cesarean, she told me "Some women just aren't meant to give birth naturally." I later went on to have two more babies, both delivered naturally.

Dr. Linda Duce's Credentials