Ratings for Dr. Lilian Mui

My two children (10 and 6) have been seeing Dr. Mui for their whole life. Dr. Mui and her staff are so amazing working with children. Their service is always friendly and entertaining, and they use kids language, which made my children feel very comfortable when visiting the dental office. Dr. Mui is very knowledgeable and is very caring towards her patients. I admire her integrity in her practice, and that she always put her patients first. They also have the friendliest receptionist in the world, who always has a smile on her face and is super helpful. It is always a pleasant visit to their clinic. I highly recommend Dr.Mui and her staff.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Mui for many years now. She is a very talented, professional and caring dentist. I've always had a fear of dental work and I'm much more comfortable getting work done no. The staff at Rockyview Dental Care are fantastic! I highly recommend this clinic!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

I rarely leave reviews but really though Dr. Mui definitely deserves one. She is an absolutely amazing dentist. She had me looking forward to my visits. She knew I was interested in know what she was doing and why, she was so thorough. Cannot say enough good things about her and her staff.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

I've had very good experiences with Lilian Mui and her staff at Rockyview Dental Care. Dr. Mui is kind, attentive and thorough. She does an excellent job of explaining the procedures she is performing and always ensured I was comfortable at all times. When there were alternative treatments available for the different issues I was having, she went over the options in detail. When I asked for her advice on some dental work I wanted done for cosmetic purposes, she was honest and told me she thought it would be unnecessary, something I really appreciated. The office atmosphere is positive and my appointments have always started on time. I would recommend Dr. Mui to anyone currently looking for a new dentist!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

I have always been really scared of dentists. I have had this toothache for over a year and finally it got infected before Christmas. One of my friend, who moved to Toronto already, highly recommended me to see Dr. Mui. I went to have the tooth checked by her. She was so thorough and made sure that my general health is well enough to pull my tooth. I got my tooth pulled last week. I was so nervous but Dr. Mui and her assistant helped me stayed calm and made sure that I was comfortable throughout the surgery. The whole procedure was painless and it has been 3 days since the surgery was done and I didn't feel any pain at all. I would highly recommend Dr. Mui to anyone who is looking for a dentist!

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Dr. Lilian Mui's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Lilian Mui graduated from McGill University with a Doctorate in Dental Surgery (D.D.S.) on the dean's honour list in year 2000. After graduation, she furthered her studies and training at Montreal General Hospital, completing multidisciplinary general residency in summer 2001. Dr. Mui has a strong passion for restorative, prosthetic and pediatric dentistry. She is known to her patients as a gentle, understanding, and compassionate dentist. She is also described by her patients and staff as a perfectionist, and she takes pride in providing the best dental care in an ethical, comfortable and caring manner.

• English
  • Cantonese

• McGill University (Grad. 2000)

• Dental exam