Ratings for Dr. Lilian Mui

Dr Lilian is great , friendly and professional. Highly recommend her for any dental procedures.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2019

Excellent dentist. Would definitely recommend ✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️

flag | Submitted August 19, 2019

Sustained greatness over a decade . Can you ask for anything more?

flag | Submitted May 27, 2019

Dr. Lilian Mui has been my daughter's dentist for 10 years. Dr. Mui is super friendly and professional, she would patiently answer all my questions and thoroughly explain all the details and steps. So there is no fear for dentist appointment! Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

If you are scared of seeing a dentist, Dr. Lilian Mui will definitely change your mind! She is professional, approachable and knowledgeable. She often checks on you and see if you’re experiencing discomfort and she explains the procedures very clearly to keep you informed of what’s going on. Her staff also do a great job to assist you and make you feel at ease and comfortable. I’d highly recommend her to everyone who looks for a high quality dental service.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2018

Dr. Mui is extremely competent. She is also friendly, fully explains everything she is doing, and makes a special effort to ensure the procedures are as painless as possible. The support staff in the clinic are also friendly and helpful. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

I am really happy with the services that Dr. Mui and her team provide us with. They are great around my 3 children and the most importantly, I can totally trust their work.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

I needed an old filling replaced and after my last experience with another dentist, I was very anxious,. Dr. Mui did a great job of reassuring me, and made sure the procedure was pain-free. She took the time to answer my questions and to explain different treatment options. I feel confident that she is providing great dental care .

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

We brought our 3 year old son in to see Dr. My I, she is very patient, and made him feel so comfortable and was excellent to deal with. My husband and I will now be going to her too!!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

My child and I have been with Dr. Mui for almost 10 years. Thanks to Dr. Mui, my child (11) never to phobia seeing dentist. She is always patient and kind, and she always provide options and recommendations for patients to maintain dental health. In addition, the hygienists and receptionists at Rockyview are helpful and friendly every time when i pay visit.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Dr. Lilian Mui's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Lilian Mui graduated from McGill University with a Doctorate in Dental Surgery (D.D.S.) on the dean's honour list in year 2000. After graduation, she furthered her studies and training at Montreal General Hospital, completing multidisciplinary general residency in summer 2001. Dr. Mui has a strong passion for restorative, prosthetic and pediatric dentistry. She is known to her patients as a gentle, understanding, and compassionate dentist. She is also described by her patients and staff as a perfectionist, and she takes pride in providing the best dental care in an ethical, comfortable and caring manner.

• English
  • Cantonese

• McGill University (Grad. 2000)

• Dental exam