Ratings for Dr. Lilia Szarski

Per other reviews, I had similar experiences. Aggressive bordering on abusive questioning. Poorly written report full of lies followed by demands for cash to remove the lies. This woman is an out and out scammer and extortionist.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Terrible & corrupt. I should of trusted my first instincts and walked away and demanded another family consultant when I saw bullet holes through Lilia's windows. Lilia explained these away as 'there are a lot of vandals in this area' (Glen Iris? really?). And it was all down hill from there. I soon learned when her report came out along with demands for more money why Lilia has so many enemies. Similar to other reviewers, the report was subsequently revised when I paid more money but in our case the damage had been done.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

This supposed psychologist / family consultant extorted a large amount of money from me for a 'favourable' report so that my children could maintain contact with me. Lilia is a dishonest thief and extortionist hiding behind the façade of the family court Melbourne.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

I see a number of naïve clients complaining here about LIlia Szarski. Clearly they do not understand how Lilia and most family court consultants work. First you pay $4000 for the 'report'. This will invariably be unfavourable towards you. Then you need to make CA$H payments ( no receipt is given) for the report to be 'revised'. CA$H payments to Lilia for my report amounted to $10000. She is a very greedy woman who only is interested in $$$. Once you understand this and how the system works then you will get a favourable report from Lilia Szarski.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Just another money hungry individual who prefers to obliterate innocent children's lives with blatant lies in her reports actions and demeanour.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Similar experiences to other reviewers. I found Lilia Szarski to be money hungry and disinterested in the well being of my children. A horrible experience for us all meeting with her.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Atrocious and unprofessional. Lilia Szarski is an out and out misandrist.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

Extremely rude and abrupt. bordering on abusive. I wish I never let our children near this person. Our two children have recounted a number of times how scared they are of her.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I found her to be rude and unhelpful. Although her knowledge was good, she could not apply it to my case. Her report was poorly written. She was always double booking appointments and tends to be very airy fairy. There are better family consultants out there

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

A dishonest money hungry individual who should not be allowed anywhere near children. Suggest the below 5 star review was written by Lilia herself.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Dr. Lilia Szarski's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients