Ratings for Dr. Lilia Szarski

Rob davies knows about this woman contact him on fb he will give you info on what she has done to him

flag | Submitted December 17, 2017

Similar experiences to other reviewers. I found Lilia Szarski to be money hungry and disinterested in the well being of my children. A horrible experience for us all meeting with her.

Submitted July 13, 2017

Extremely rude and abrupt. bordering on abusive. I wish I never let our children near this person. Our two children have recounted a number of times how scared they are of her.

Submitted June 28, 2017

I found her to be rude and unhelpful. Although her knowledge was good, she could not apply it to my case. Her report was poorly written. She was always double booking appointments and tends to be very airy fairy. There are better family consultants out there

Submitted June 21, 2017

Lilia is an insightful and intelligent woman, who made it her business to be fair to both parents. She listened to my request to give the father considerable time with our child. Treat the negative reviews here with caution - I'd suggest they're from fathers who didn't get what they wanted, quite likely for good reason.

Submitted April 20, 2017

I was absolutely appalled at this person's conduct and lack of professionalism. My son described her in his own words as a 'liar' and a 'scary woman who I hate going to see'. When I saw her report to the court I could see why. She bombarded my son with leading questions like 'so tell me how long has your parents been abusing you?'. disgusting. this woman has emotionally devastated my child who had no idea as to what she was talking about. avoid this crony she should be charged.

Submitted March 23, 2017

I found Lilia to be extremely insightful and helpful. Yes her reports were riddled with typos and she called the children by the wrong names but she fully understood the situation and understood the children and the myriad of very difficult issues they were facing. She was appointed by the family court so costs were shared equally between both parents maybe they gave her a sense of neutrality

Submitted March 6, 2017

Absolutely shocking 'Professional' conduct. Unprepared, poorly written reports with many errors and inaccurate assesment. Untrue statements. Avoid.

Submitted March 5, 2017

Beware this psychologist is selling herself as a 'gun for hire' in family law proceedings. Her reports are poorly written, inaccurate and include out and out lies. highly biased towards those who are engaging her. Very unprofessional and damaging to children's welfare.

Submitted September 30, 2016

Dr. Lilia Szarski's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients