Ratings for Dr. Lilia Szarski

Same as other reviewers and what I found is the more money you give her the better outcome for parents and children. should not work that way should just be honest and professional not exploiting separating family and children in distress. Zero accountability as the reviews here show.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Lilia Szarski is an utter disgrace. Should be deported.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Very poorly written report from this so called expert. And evidence in the stand even worse. She seems to lack the most basic English skills and knowledge so instead does what she does best, discriminates against fathers and sons. An out and out shocker.!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

this bribe taking scum is being sued now. her days of corruption are over and she will be deported now.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

Rob davies story will shock you about this woman. Go rob

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

Similar experiences to other reviewers. I found Lilia Szarski to be money hungry and disinterested in the well being of my children. A horrible experience for us all meeting with her.

Submitted July 13, 2017

Extremely rude and abrupt. bordering on abusive. I wish I never let our children near this person. Our two children have recounted a number of times how scared they are of her.

Submitted June 28, 2017

I found her to be rude and unhelpful. Although her knowledge was good, she could not apply it to my case. Her report was poorly written. She was always double booking appointments and tends to be very airy fairy. There are better family consultants out there

Submitted June 21, 2017

Lilia is an insightful and intelligent woman, who made it her business to be fair to both parents. She listened to my request to give the father considerable time with our child. Treat the negative reviews here with caution - I'd suggest they're from fathers who didn't get what they wanted, quite likely for good reason.

Submitted April 20, 2017

I was absolutely appalled at this person's conduct and lack of professionalism. My son described her in his own words as a 'liar' and a 'scary woman who I hate going to see'. When I saw her report to the court I could see why. She bombarded my son with leading questions like 'so tell me how long has your parents been abusing you?'. disgusting. this woman has emotionally devastated my child who had no idea as to what she was talking about. avoid this crony she should be charged.

Submitted March 23, 2017

Dr. Lilia Szarski's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients