Ratings for Dr. Liam Fardy

Excellent doctor! He sees my son for his ADHD and for the first time and after seeing 3 pediatricians - Dr Fardy sits and listens to my son. He talks to my son about his ADHD and explains to him why he is taking medications, how it works and the benefits to him. Cant recommend him enough, just a great doctor and especially great for ADHD kids.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2019

Great dr, a very genuine person as well. Even though he is busy takes both parents and child’s concerns seriously. Excellent bedside manner, definitely knowledgeable and resourceful in his field. Glad to have him in Gander and overseeing the well being of my daughter.(adhd, and learning disabilities)

flag | Submitted May 15, 2019

Incredible doctor. Genuinely cares for his patients. LONG wait list, but well worth it, for sure. He seen my daughter and after her second appointment seen what she needed and provided us with the resources we needed. Now waiting for him to see my son as well, hopefully soon because he’s the only one I’d want to bring my children to.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2019

Amazing doctor. Knows how to kelp you understand exactly what’s going on with your child and only wants what’s best for them.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

Absolute best doctor. So helpful and actually cares about trying to help find what's wrong. Listens to parents and very understanding. Only doctor to care about our son and help find out why everything has happened the way it has with him.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

My son has started seeing him for his ADHD. This is the 3rd dr and by far this one I highly recommend. He talks to my son about his feelings and his coping. He listens to my son and they have cute Dr./Patient relationship going on even though my son does not like appointments. He is so very respectful and willing to give you his time. I just hope he doesn't leave as we finally have someone we are comfortable with. Excellent Doctor!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

My daughter was sick for 4 months and 5 trips to the Janeway and about a dozen trips to my own hospital no one could help me or figure out what was wrong but we brought her to see Dr Fardy and within 24 hours she was diagnosed with asthma and on the mend. Awesome doctor 😁

flag | Submitted June 24, 2018

Just started seeing my daughter and can already tell how good he will be for her!!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Dr Fardy has been seeing my son since birth. He is very knowledgeable and doesn’t mind answering questions. Excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

Dr. Liam Fardy's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

TRICARE