Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Levent Erdogan

Dr Levent Erdogan has changed my life. I had daily headaches and migraines. Through his special brand of chiropractic and his thorough evaluation , he designed a program of treatment specifically for me. I no longer have migraines and except for the occasional headache, I am pain free. I have referred several of my friends and co workers here. And they are happy with their care. The office environment is friendly and warm and there are no closed rooms but pretty vacuum is always respected

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Dr. Levent Erdogan's response
I am glad that your life is better now. I know headaches are particularly troublesome. Thank you for the compliments. we do have a pretty vacuum cleaner. but i think auto correct changed it from privacy to pretty vacuum. Sincerely, Levent Erdogan

Submitted February 13, 2018

Dr. Erdogan is an excellent Chiropractor--he is doing the work he was meant to do. I have referred SEVERAL people to his practice and all of those people have thanked me several times. About two years ago I threw out my back, I could not walk, I was scared beyond belief. I called Dr. Erdogan in tears, he told me to go directly to his office. My husband practically carried me into his office. I walked out albeit slowly, but on my own. After two weeks I was completely healed. He saved me, although I don't think he will ever see it that way. Dr. Erdogan is a good man who just loves what he does for a living. You could not be in better care.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Erdogan. He will work with you to help you feel your best and will always fit you in if you have an emergency. His service is incredible and his bedside manner is the best I've ever experienced. I highly recommend him if you are in need of a chiropractor.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010

Dr. Levent Erdogan's response
Thank you very much for your kind words. I am so very happy that you are satisfied with your care.

Submitted February 13, 2018

Dr. Levent Erdogan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Levent Erdogan is a Chiropractor in Yardley Pennsylvania. Levent Erdogan has been in practice since 1993 He has an undergraduate degree in Exercise Science from The University of Massachusetts and received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Life University. Levent Erdogan Chiropractor has been in private practice since 1993. Dr. Levent Erdogan focuses primarily on the relationship between the spine and human health. Dr. Erdogan studied exercise science before he became a chiropractor, so he concentrates on the human frame diet and the cause and prevention of disease. Levent Erdogan Chiropractor was born in new york and is the son of immigrants. Levent Erdogan chiropractor's parents were both medical doctors who practiced medicine for 40 years. Levent Erdogan is a proud American, who enjoys the freedoms that USA offers . https://www.mapquest.com/us/pennsylvania/erdogan-levent-dc-365950870

• English
  • Turkish

• University of Massachusetts Amherst (Grad. 1988)
  • Life University (Grad. 1993)

• Sciatica
  • Neck pain
  • Carpal tunnel syndrome
  • Migraine
  • Tension headache
  • Back pain

• Levent Erdogan became a NAET instructor in 2017
  • Levent Erdogan volunteered for the Trenton Thunder minor league team from 2014 to 2017