Dr. Adelle T. Quintana
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(24)

"Clinic and staff were pleasant, very short wait and convenient online communication sys..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Lesley Rabach

Sweetest doctor there is she always take her time with me and never pressures me to do more. The follow up care is amazing and they always check in to see how I am doing even way after the fact. The care is exceptional.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2019

Hi everyone. I am 71 years old, but feel like I'm 55. I have my own consulting firm, and really enjoy working part time. I finally felt that I should do this for myself, as everytime I looked in the mirror, or was on 'face time with my grandchild' I saw this awful neck. I have consulted with Dr. Rabach about this over the last year. I finally took the plunge. As I live in Kansas City, there was an additional concern about not being near my plastic surgeon. I had the procedure done on 6/20, and stayed in New York until 6/29. Stitches taken out on 6/28. So far, so good... I'm a little swollen - to be expected, but I have my first public occasion tomorrow.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2019

Her staff is prompt with all my asks and I have only waited once for 15 minutes for my appointment to start. They are typically always on time. They e-mail me back quick.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2019

She did a surgical procedure on my moms neck and it took her back easily 15 years. Thank you for taking such great care of my mom and making her feel special.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2019

I have seen both Dr. Morgan and Dr. Lesley and have had wonderful experiences with them both. They are both great doctors and very informative about procedures and fun to talk to. The office is beautiful and clean and the staff is all very kind (I normally correspond with Kelly- she is amazing!) I won’t be going anywhere else!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2019

Discreet office. Great staff. Always get me in when I need and take extended amounts of time with me each visit. Kaylyn and Dr. Rabachs staff are great.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2019

Sweetest doc there is. She is always on point with my needs and the staff is always great with explaining what treatments work best for what I am looking to achieve. I never feel pressured to have an injection the same day. They give me time to think about my choices. Follow up care is excellent. They e-mail, call and check in just to say hi sometimes. Very small office with a very big good feel vibe.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2019

Raving reviews for this doc. Been going to her for years. Natural approach and I adore my results.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2019

As a professional with my own business in two countries, I am really adamant on excellent customer service. Client inpatient service is everything and says everything about the person, the staff, and the entire practice. Dr. Lesley and her staff undoubtedly provide exceptional customer service and are warm, friendly, and inviting. I am a bit newer with non surgical procedures, and have never done cosmetic surgery, but have always wanted to have my nose bridge lessened. It is pretty subtle, but still it has bothered me most of my life. However, Dr. Lesley put me right at ease because she was able to do a non-surgical procedure on my nose that actually made me love it to this day. She was even accommodating to how particular I am when I wanted to come in to book some additional tweaks which helped make it even more to my liking. She is very precise, and has a confident humility about her. I would definitely call her an expert. She and her staff—Kelly is a doll— are so warm that you feel you are immediately friends with all of them. And it is genuine – nothing is feigned. I highly recommend Dr. Lesley and her staff for any of your cosmetic related desires or surgical procedures as she sincerely cares about all of her patients so much. This is refreshing to find in the medical field— and not just in the world of medicine, but in the world all together.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2019

Dr. L is a true artist. I see her for my Botox every 3-4 months along with chemical peels. Her treatments are consistent and make me feel like my best self each time.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2019

Dr. Lesley Rabach's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients