Dr. Leonard Bienenstock

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Leonard Bienenstock

Dr.Bienenstock is the best doctor I have ever came across. He goes out of his way to make you feel comfortable and helps me build my confidence.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2018

Wonderful experience! He is very kind and caring doctor, every appointment I have with him is like hanging out with a friend. I highly recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2018

He is easy to work with. He listens well and explains things well. Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

Dr. Bienenstock, is a great doctor, although, he and I, have had, a disagreement or two. That's okay, what would life be? If we couldn't agree to disagree, anyway. I respect him, and I am, pretty sure, he respects me. He has been instrumental, in helping me on a personal basis, pertaining to healthcare issues, above and beyond, our meetings, outside his office, and his office hours. I have only been a patient of his, since the earlier part of 2017. But, he has demonstrated to me, so far, that he is, a stand up guy, he delivers, on what he says he will do, and what is asked of him, or not even asked of him (hence "above and beyond") I highly recommend him. He is professional, personable, intelligent, and he illustrates, upon meeting him, that he cares. From my life experience, it is refreshing, to see a young doctor, in the profession that he is in, whom is of, the mindset, that the profession, is truly about the people, he helps. Much, love and respect, Doc. WWG1WGA <--------- (Where We Go One, We Go All)

flag | Submitted November 5, 2018

I Thomas Miskimin am a patient of Dr. Bienenstock and am so happy with the communication I have with this Doctor as he helps me mentally and physically with several of my ailments. He is one gentleman that I feel so comfortable talking to and solving several issues with my personal life. I highly recommend Dr. Bienenstock as several of my acquaintances have joined this doctor's office and not one have had a negative experience with him. I highly recommend him because this is a serious program. He doesn't just deal with you and get you out of his office, he will talk to you and explain things. And for that I appreciate it greatly. And I would also like to thank his staff, Andrew and Amanda at the front desk.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

I was referred to dr Bienenstock by Simcoe Place Health Clinic where he used to work. He now operates his own clinic at 1154 Danforth. My 5 year old son had a wart on his face and we were give a 3 month wait time to see a dermatologist. Dr Bienenstock’s staff was able to accommodate us within a couple days and his technique and his ability to build rapport with my child was nothing short of outstanding. He specializes in skin procedures like these and I would strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2018

Dr. B is knowledgeable, kind and patient. He has excellent bedside manner and I can't believe there was no out of pocket cost as his services are covered under OHIP. I'm so glad to have found him!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Dr. Bienenstock visited our home on two separate occasions to treat my partner and myself after we were both hit with a terrible relentless flu. We were both impressed with his professionalism and care. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Dr. Bienenstock is personable, compassionate and has a genuine interest in caring for his patients. My follow-up visits were quick and productive. I would recommend him to other patients.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

the absolute best. kind thoughtful warm intelligent

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Leonard Bienenstock's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Originally from Montreal, Dr. Bienenstock completed Medical School at McGill University before relocating to Toronto for his Residency in Family Medicine at Toronto Western Hospital. He has since acquired additional training in Addictions Medicine, Psychotherapy, and Minor Surgery. Above all he is passionate about caring for those who suffer from addictions and mental illness.

• English