Ratings for Dr. Leonard Bienenstock

Dr. Bienenstock is personable, compassionate and has a genuine interest in caring for his patients. My follow-up visits were quick and productive. I would recommend him to other patients.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

the absolute best. kind thoughtful warm intelligent

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I am so glad I had run into Dr. Leonard Bienenstock. I had came in for a simple discomfort in my neck after a cold. Leonard, unlike any other doctor I have encountered he went above and beyond and spent the time to ask me questions and got the proper referrals done for me. I have done my follow up today, and Leonard even went ahead and provided me with some booklets to help me quit smoking. This is way beyond what was asked of him and I can't stress enough how comfortable and happy I am with his service. He is friendly, kind and cares; I hope he gets his own practice eventually so I can make him my main doctor. Thank you Doctor Leonard!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Dr Bienenstock is inconsiderate, low empathy, several times he refused service and told me to come back as if I have unlimited time. Once he said that I have to leave his office ten minutes into the visit because he only had 10 minutes per patient. Plays tricks: i.e. instead of giving referral tries to solve the issue the way that he thinks suits, even if patient disagrees. Refused referral to a specialist. I always have to prove myself, does not take me seriously, just brushes me off. I left his office upset a few times, not coming back.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Dr. Leonard Bienenstock's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Harvard-Pilgrim