Ratings for Dr. Leonard Bienenstock

I was referred to dr Bienenstock by Simcoe Place Health Clinic where he used to work. He now operates his own clinic at 1154 Danforth. My 5 year old son had a wart on his face and we were give a 3 month wait time to see a dermatologist. Dr Bienenstock’s staff was able to accommodate us within a couple days and his technique and his ability to build rapport with my child was nothing short of outstanding. He specializes in skin procedures like these and I would strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2018

Dr. B is knowledgeable, kind and patient. He has excellent bedside manner and I can't believe there was no out of pocket cost as his services are covered under OHIP. I'm so glad to have found him!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Dr. Bienenstock visited our home on two separate occasions to treat my partner and myself after we were both hit with a terrible relentless flu. We were both impressed with his professionalism and care. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Dr. Bienenstock is personable, compassionate and has a genuine interest in caring for his patients. My follow-up visits were quick and productive. I would recommend him to other patients.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

the absolute best. kind thoughtful warm intelligent

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I am so glad I had run into Dr. Leonard Bienenstock. I had came in for a simple discomfort in my neck after a cold. Leonard, unlike any other doctor I have encountered he went above and beyond and spent the time to ask me questions and got the proper referrals done for me. I have done my follow up today, and Leonard even went ahead and provided me with some booklets to help me quit smoking. This is way beyond what was asked of him and I can't stress enough how comfortable and happy I am with his service. He is friendly, kind and cares; I hope he gets his own practice eventually so I can make him my main doctor. Thank you Doctor Leonard!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Dr Bienenstock is inconsiderate, low empathy, several times he refused service and told me to come back as if I have unlimited time. Once he said that I have to leave his office ten minutes into the visit because he only had 10 minutes per patient. Plays tricks: i.e. instead of giving referral tries to solve the issue the way that he thinks suits, even if patient disagrees. Refused referral to a specialist. I always have to prove myself, does not take me seriously, just brushes me off. I left his office upset a few times, not coming back.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Dr. Leonard Bienenstock's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

MSP/BC Med