Ratings for Dr. Leit- Chin Siew

I too have had an Eating Disorder for a number of years and recently switched Psychiatrists to Dr Siew. He has changed my life!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

Completely in agreeance with below review. I too have an eating disorder and have made immeasurable progress with this outstanding man!!!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Having lived with anorexia nervosa and anxiety/depression for more than a decade I had been under the care of many psychiatrists and therapists in both the private and public system before I found Dr Siew. I can say without any hesitation that he is the best psychiatrist I have seen. He genuinely cares about his patients and has facilitated appropriate inpatient admissions for me when needed (rather than at the drop of the hat/as a "bandaid solution" like some other professionals seem to do). He treats me like a person not a diagnosis and is willing to go to any lengths to empower me in my recovery. I have never felt misunderstood or misled by him and he respects my point of view, whilst still providing insightful advice and treatment. I have come further with him in a few years than under any other dr prior and would have no problems recommending anyone to him.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Dr. Leit- Chin Siew's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

• Alberta Blue Cross