Ratings for Dr. Leighton Chadwick

Amazing doctor. Switched to him after from another psychiatrist and I never knew therapy could be this good! He's very helpful and always wants to hear my input before switching things up and he likes updates via email to see how things are going. Just an all round amazing psychiatrist and I think everyone needs someone like him in their care plan.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Dr Chadwick has saved my life a number of occasions. I've been at the lowest a person could be and his care when admitted to hospital was EXCEPTIONAL. visits regularly. when crisis patients delayed him I was advised he would see me at a different time. I am resistant to medications but he pushes through and always have something up his sleeve. He is not a Dr who pigeon holes his patients. he really looks outside the box to get the best possible result. he is always forthcoming with his plans moving forward so I really feel I am involved. I ask questions and he answers with clear answers I ca n understand. he never pushes me out the door. I really feel he cares about me as s patient. at my lowest I had given up on life but he commented he wasnt giving up on me. I cant recommend Dr Chadwick enough. I've seen lots of Drs over the years but no one compares. please call and Book a appointment. you won't be disappointed

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

#1. Very supportive and knowledgeable! Clients are his priority and is sensitive one on one... Been seeing for a year now... Would never ever change...

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

I personally would not see anyone else. Dr Chadwick is highly regarded and makes every effort to assist me. This psychiatrist is honestly saving my life!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

He is the GOAT of Perth psychiatrist's, hands down one of the best! And Hollywood Clinic is the best mental facility in the state.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Best psych I've ever had. Brilliant & made me feel like an equal; like a part of a team working as one. Where once I was terribly anxious about seeing a psych, I no longer fear seeing my specialist. I totally recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

friendly, proactive and knowledgeable. Very comfortable with him and felt he had experience with what we were dealing with

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Dr. Leighton Chadwick's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients