Ratings for Dr. Lee Schulman MD

Several years ago I started having problems with the veins in my legs so I asked my doctor if he could recommend a specialist and he said he would highly recommend Dr. Schulman. I started treatments with Dr. Schulman and have been going to him ever since. I find his treatments to be quick, comfortable, and extremely effective. The discomfort in my legs has lessened dramatically and they now look good enough for me to wear skirts again!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

After a series of knee injuries left me with a more sedentary lifestyle, I began to experience vein issues and pains in my lower legs, and I was only in my mid-40’s. I assumed that genetics played a role in this condition as well, and I that was having bad luck. I was really surprised how quickly the issues came on and the extent to which the veins in my legs began permanently bulging. I stopped wearing shorts and began dreading the beach season. I felt embarrassed and old before my time. I spoke to my dermatologist about the issues, and she recommended Dr. Lee Schulman and some of the procedures that he offers. I then researched Dr. Schulman myself, and after seeing very positive reviews, the wide range of techniques he employs, from injections to laser treatment, and that he only specializes in vein issues, I made an appointment. And I am very happy that I did so. Dr. Schulman quickly scripted a plan to “fix” my issues via injections, and I am very, very pleased with the results and how quickly I healed. I now feel comfortable wearing shorts at the gym again and on warm days; plus, I can enjoy the summer and beach more freely and without being self-conscious or anxious. I was even lucky enough to have my insurance cover the majority of the expenses. Dr. Schulman is both professional and has a great calming yet funny personality. He knows how to make you feel comfortable while going through the process, and I cannot say enough about the results. I highly recommend Dr. Lee Schulman if you encounter any vein related issues. PT

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

I first saw Dr. Lee Schulman 20 yrs. ago in his Manhattan office for treatment on my spider veins. I was afraid to do anything for a long time, but now I am back again and would never go anywhere else. I have had about 5 appointments and there is significant improvement and continues to get better. Spider veins disappearing . no pain or discomfort. I am very pleased with Dr Schulman’s work and feel so much better about my legs now. there is practically no wait time when arriving for appointment and the staff is so friendly and caring. I have nothing negative to say and would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for treatment on their varicose or spider veins/

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I have been going to dr. Schulman for many years. His office is always friendly and helpful. I have had amazing results. I recommend Dr. Schulman highly.!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

Dr Schulman is an amazing doctor. I started my treatment with him last December 2015 and I am 100% satisfied with my results. I was not happy with my legs always covering them with long skirts and pants because I did not want to show them off. Meeting with Dr Schulman was the best decision I ever made and I don't regret it. I walk now with more confidence and wearing dresses and feeling comfortable. Staff in his office are very sweet and kind and always there for you to give a helping hand. I highly recommend him and you will feel what I feel Satisfaction.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Dr Schulman has helped make my legs look better with the least amount of pain. I really appreciate his explaining his procedures before doing them. I would recommend him to anyone who wants better looking legs.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Dr Lee Schulman has been my leg doctor for four years . I find him to be an understanding & caring doctor. The office is very clean and the staff is wonderful. My legs look great after my vein treatment . I am very fussy about my legs and Dr.Schulman knows how to make my legs look the way I like them to look.There's no down time which is important to me . I would highly recommend Dr.Schulman for his expertise in taking care of my legs & my spirit. My legs look great

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

I was so lucky to find Dr.Schulman at ZocDoc. I have been struggling with varicose and spider veins for almost my whole life and tried many things to remove them but nothing helped. Dr.Schulman was so knowledgeable and most important so quick to book an appointment for me. Procedure was quick,the staff is super friendly and funny. Time really flies by there. Honestly, I was not very optimistic with the results since I had used other doctors to help me out with spider veins and had have done different treatments to get rid of them, so I knew that I could not expect spider veins to disappear immediately. I was shocked with the results, my legs look brad new after just a few weeks. I can't wait to see what's going to happen in 6 months! I am definitely going back to finish up all the little veins that are left to be varicose free. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

As a new patient I was accepted with warmth. Dr Schulman was very informative about the procedure and the amount of time it would take me to see a difference. I am treating both legs for spider veins. The hardest part to me is removing the tape. Dr Schulman keeps you talking to take your mind off the injections which honestly are not bad. My next project...the veins in my hands!! I highly recommend this vein center. The staff is great.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Dr. Lee Schulman and his staff are all I could of hoped to fine in a vascular surgeon. He preformed two laser vein surgeries one in each leg, and each time he was very informative and comforting along with his supportive staff. After doing both surgeries to remove varicose veins I now feel like Superman. If you are considering to seek a doctor whose medical knowledge is outstanding, treats the whole person, and takes the time to be caring then Dr. Lee Schulman is someone you should be visiting. Anthony, Astoria NY

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

Dr. Lee Schulman MD's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

HealthPartners