Ratings for Dr. Lee Schulman MD

Dr Lee Schulman is an excellent vascular MD. He has been treating my varicose veins & spider veins for the past 6 months & I'm very pleased with the results. He's personable & has good bed side manner coming from a nurse. I would definitely recommend him - Carolyn

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Dr Schulman and his staff are wonderful. It is easy to make appointments and there is little to no wait time to be seen. Most importantly, the treatments show results. #legslikenew.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

I found Dr. Schulman to be very competent and skilled. I can see the difference before and after. I didn't think there was anything that could be done. Dr. S and his staff were very understanding . Over the course of treatment I can see the improvement in my legs. He engages you in conversation to get your mind off of the procedure, over all it is a pleasant experience. LG

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Dr Schulman is an excellent and extremely skilled physician. He miraculously made bulging, varicose veins on my legs disappear. After my visit last evening, again I was totally impressed with him and his staff. They are genuinely caring and helpful individuals. He also made my hands look 20 years younger by dissolving those unslightly veins. I was so very pleased when I woke up this morning and saw the results. The procedure is quick, EFFECTIVE and painless. He definitely makes you feel very comfortable and has a great sense of humor. Dr Schulman told me it might take some time for the results I would want but I got it overnight. He is a miracle-worker. Thank you Dr Schulman, I am so glad our paths have crossed. You are amazing! LA

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

I have been a very satisfied patient of Dr. Lee Schulman for several months. I had unsightly varicose veins on both my legs for many years, and I didn't think they could be treated. Then I was recommended to Dr. Schulman. He was amazing. I had noticeable improvement after just a few treatments, and my legs, especially my right ankle, look incredible. No more bulges and I can actually go without support stockings! I couldn't be more satisfied with the results. I just wish that I had done this sooner.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

In 1996 I was going to Florida to live. I had V veins in my legs the size of fingers. Bermuda shorts for Golf, no way. Had 150 shots and everything disappeared. Wow was I relieved. No pain at all. I have had 50 more shots over the years always from Dr. S. Was just in New York for 25 shots (maintenance). Everything great. He is the best. OH! I am 76 with great legs. John Trimble Trinity Florida.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Several years ago I started having problems with the veins in my legs so I asked my doctor if he could recommend a specialist and he said he would highly recommend Dr. Schulman. I started treatments with Dr. Schulman and have been going to him ever since. I find his treatments to be quick, comfortable, and extremely effective. The discomfort in my legs has lessened dramatically and they now look good enough for me to wear skirts again!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

After a series of knee injuries left me with a more sedentary lifestyle, I began to experience vein issues and pains in my lower legs, and I was only in my mid-40’s. I assumed that genetics played a role in this condition as well, and I that was having bad luck. I was really surprised how quickly the issues came on and the extent to which the veins in my legs began permanently bulging. I stopped wearing shorts and began dreading the beach season. I felt embarrassed and old before my time. I spoke to my dermatologist about the issues, and she recommended Dr. Lee Schulman and some of the procedures that he offers. I then researched Dr. Schulman myself, and after seeing very positive reviews, the wide range of techniques he employs, from injections to laser treatment, and that he only specializes in vein issues, I made an appointment. And I am very happy that I did so. Dr. Schulman quickly scripted a plan to “fix” my issues via injections, and I am very, very pleased with the results and how quickly I healed. I now feel comfortable wearing shorts at the gym again and on warm days; plus, I can enjoy the summer and beach more freely and without being self-conscious or anxious. I was even lucky enough to have my insurance cover the majority of the expenses. Dr. Schulman is both professional and has a great calming yet funny personality. He knows how to make you feel comfortable while going through the process, and I cannot say enough about the results. I highly recommend Dr. Lee Schulman if you encounter any vein related issues. PT

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

I first saw Dr. Lee Schulman 20 yrs. ago in his Manhattan office for treatment on my spider veins. I was afraid to do anything for a long time, but now I am back again and would never go anywhere else. I have had about 5 appointments and there is significant improvement and continues to get better. Spider veins disappearing . no pain or discomfort. I am very pleased with Dr Schulman’s work and feel so much better about my legs now. there is practically no wait time when arriving for appointment and the staff is so friendly and caring. I have nothing negative to say and would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for treatment on their varicose or spider veins/

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I have been going to dr. Schulman for many years. His office is always friendly and helpful. I have had amazing results. I recommend Dr. Schulman highly.!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

Dr. Lee Schulman MD's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

HealthPartners