Ratings for Dr. Lee Schulman MD

I am so pleased with the results and I'm glad I'm doing this for myself.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2019

I have been seeing Dr Schulman for about 2 months now. The reason I went to him was the terrible leg pain. I had heard about about Dr Schulman from my co -worker. He gave me a very thorough exam including ultrasound of my legs. He saw that I was able to get the shots. I started getting the shots every two weeks. It is amazing that I do not have the pain in my leg any more. The side effect of these shots is that my leg really looks like it did when I was young. The veins have definitely gotten alot lighter. I plan to have the other leg done now since the results are so great. Thank you Dr Schulman and your wonderful staff

flag | Submitted September 16, 2019

I just want to say how happy I am with Dr. Schulman. I was hesitant to even try vein repair anymore due to not so pleasant past experiences with other so call vein doctors. However, after reading reviews about Dr. Schulman I decided to give him a try. In my opinion he is the best Long Island leg vein doctor. Dr Schulman treated my spider veins and my under eye veins with great success and barely any pain or bruising. Other places were painful. The office is very clean and well organized and the staff is friendly and there is never a long wait time. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2019

I've struggled with very painful and unattractive veins for my whole adult life. When I decided to move forward with a treatment, I found great comfort in Dr. Lee Schulman from the Long Island Varicose Vein Center. He is a kind and knowledgeable doctor who explained the procedure in great detail, and put me at ease. I cannot put into words just how happy I am with the results. I look back on the pre-treatment photos and I cannot believe what a HUGE improvement I see now. To anyone who is still thinking about doing the procedure but isn't convinced, please know you will not ever regret going through with it. I am now awaiting better weather so I can finally go and enjoy the beach. - Lucy B.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2019

I delayed getting much treatment for my extremely unsightly, bulging varicose veins because I was anxious about possible discomfort and wondered if this was just something else one needed to live with and accept. Boy, was I wrong! I finally decided to see if something could be done to improve the appearance of my legs and eliminate the health risks associated with this vascular condition. I met with Dr. Schulman, Long Island varicose vein specialist and was given an exceptionally thorough examination of the problem, a detailed diagnosis, and a solid plan of action going forward. Dr. Schulman came across as extremely knowledgeable regarding all details connected to this problem, and just as important, explained those details to me in an understandable way, eliminating any anxiety and doubt I had going into this. Treatment went smoothly and once completed, I was thrilled with the results and told him so. We examined the before and after photos together and I still can't get over the transformation. In fact, people who saw my legs at the pool last summer, before treatment, were astonished to see my now beautiful legs which I love to show off!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2019

I want to express my sincere appreciation to Dr Lee Schulman and his wonderful staff..I have been treated many times by him during the past 20 years and Dr Schulman is the most caring, concerned, professional, ( not to mention funny) doctor I have even been too..Thanks to him, my legs look great, and the achiness, I tend to feel, is gone! The care and attention from Dr Schulman and his staff is amazing. I always walk away feeling great, knowing that I have had the best possible care! Its an experience you don't often find in a doctors office! Thank you for the excellent care!!!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2019

I, like most people, are not a fan of needles, but I finally decided to try to clear up my spider and varicose veins that kept popping up in my legs. My daughter-in-law was very impressed with Dr Schulman when she went to him several years ago, therefore, I made an appointment also. My first visit and everyone after that was made easy by his calm demeanor and friendly personality. The staff is very friendly and accommodating, all visits are short and results are seen sometimes immediately. I would recommend Dr Schulman for this procedure as a 1st choice if you are looking for a doctor in this field.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2019

I was referred to Dr. Lee Schulman, Long Island vein specialist by my manager. I was nervous because I went to a different vascular surgeon and automatically was booked for laser surgery. I didn’t feel comfortable so went to dr schulman for a second opinion. His staff is amazing, the dr is very knowledgeable and comforting. Needless to say I am a very happy patient, procedure is painless and fast along with immediate results. I highly recommend Dr Schulman to anyone. Thank you Dr Schulman and staff

flag | Submitted March 13, 2019

After years of trepidation I finally pulled the trigger to address my varicose and spider veins. I made an appointment with Dr. Lee Schulman and it was the best decision I could have made. Dr. Schulman and his staff explained all procedures and put my mind at ease. I couldn’t be happier with the results! I can finally wear shorts and dresses again. Treatment is virtually painless with very little or no discomfort . I’ve never had to wait for more than 5 minutes for my appointment. So thank you to everyone at this office. I highly recommend this Long Island Vein Doctor!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2019

I have been a patient of Dr Schulmans for a few years now. I came in for unsightly spider veins on my legs that I could not longer stand. I am thrilled with how my legs look now! The veins are disappearing and he is always so nice to throw in a few extra shots!! The office is welcoming and akways on time too! I would recommend Dr Schulman to everyone - he is the best Long Island vein specialist I know!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

Dr. Lee Schulman MD's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union