Ratings for Dr. Lee Schulman MD

My confidence in a superior outcome with no discomfort is why I have been Dr. L. Schulman’s patient over many years, His expertise provides long term lasting results. He is always professional, patient and results oriented. Thanks to his expertise and his gracious, infinitely accommodating staff, the absence of any anxiety and a swift return to regular activities is a given. Dr. Schulman practices in Suffolk county and is especially convenient to Long Islanders . Before Dr. Schulman, I was always hiding my legs in leggings or tights because of bulging painful veins. I could hardly believe the almost instant results without any pain or restrictions. I hope Dr. Schulman never retires. Everything in life should be this simple.. with a consistent happy outcome..

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

I had fallen down on pavement a few times and was told I should get my varicose veins handled. I kept putting it off because I thought I would have to wear compression hose for the duration of the treatment. Finally my legs were bothering me so much I was often having trouble sleeping. My ankles were red and hard and I couldn’t find any socks that wouldn’t cause my ankles to swell up after wearing them for 20 minutes. I decided I had to get this handled. With the technique Dr Lee Schulman uses it really doesn’t hurt, I didn’t have to wear compression hose. My circulation started improving right after the first treatment and continued to improve with each treatment. My ankles stopped swelling when I wear socks and as an added bonus, my legs look a lot better. I am extremely pleased with the treatment I have received at the Schulman Vein Center. These doctors really know how to handle veins.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Schulman for a number of months for varicose veins and the resulting leg cramps at night. The doctor is personable, knowledgeable and takes the time to explain the treatments. He also encourages feedback from his patients. After the first treatment, he personally called to see how I was doing, something that shows a level of interest that you typically do not see in a doctor/patient relationship. The treatments he has delivered have been both effective and painless. His treatments have eliminated the leg pain at night and have resulted in a very significant improvement the appearance of my legs. Prior to the first treatment, he took pictures with my cell phone so I have an accurate basis for comparison. The office staff is friendly and helpful. Whether it is scheduling or rescheduling an appointment or accommodating me if I arrive early. They also provided valuable information at the initial visit about the process, insurance coverage and fees. I have never had to wait long to be seen by Dr. Schulman. Overall I would highly recommend Dr. Schulman.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Dr Schulman is a real specialist in his field of phlebology and vascular medicine. So many doctors do not have the extensive training and experience of Dr Schulman, and their results cant compare to his. His treatments are painless and very effective in relieving the discomfort and the configuration of varicose veins. I wish I knew about him years ago. He is the best vascular doctor I've been treated by.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

I could not be more pleased with the treatments and services provided by Dr. Lee Schulman and his staff. Dr. Schulman is not only gracious, he has a great sense of humor which put me at ease with the treatments. The staff is very professional and caring.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

As I have experience with Dr. Schulman from some six years earlier, I was not the least surprised that his care was top-notch. He has always been succinct and absolutely on target. He is an extremely superb specialist.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Dr Lee Schulman is an excellent vascular MD. He has been treating my varicose veins & spider veins for the past 6 months & I'm very pleased with the results. He's personable & has good bed side manner coming from a nurse. I would definitely recommend him - Carolyn

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Dr Schulman and his staff are wonderful. It is easy to make appointments and there is little to no wait time to be seen. Most importantly, the treatments show results. #legslikenew.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

I found Dr. Schulman to be very competent and skilled. I can see the difference before and after. I didn't think there was anything that could be done. Dr. S and his staff were very understanding . Over the course of treatment I can see the improvement in my legs. He engages you in conversation to get your mind off of the procedure, over all it is a pleasant experience. LG

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Dr Schulman is an excellent and extremely skilled physician. He miraculously made bulging, varicose veins on my legs disappear. After my visit last evening, again I was totally impressed with him and his staff. They are genuinely caring and helpful individuals. He also made my hands look 20 years younger by dissolving those unslightly veins. I was so very pleased when I woke up this morning and saw the results. The procedure is quick, EFFECTIVE and painless. He definitely makes you feel very comfortable and has a great sense of humor. Dr Schulman told me it might take some time for the results I would want but I got it overnight. He is a miracle-worker. Thank you Dr Schulman, I am so glad our paths have crossed. You are amazing! LA

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Dr. Lee Schulman MD's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients