Dr. Lee Kojanis

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Lee Kojanis

Dr. Kojanis is an exceptional oral surgeon. I have encountered many oral surgeons over the past few years but after I met Dr. Kojanis I knew I needed to look no further. He expressed confidence and took the time to explain things to me. I had a very pleasurable experience and am lucky to know Dr. Kojanis. I highly recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

Like all humans I am terrified of Oral surgeons. Dr. Kojanis made me feel comfortable with his natural charm. He provided the necessary care and information that I needed for my treatment. I will definitely recommend him to anyone that needs an Oral Surgeon. Thank You

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

Dr. K came recommended by a friend and I’m glad I took his advice. Knew what he was talking about, very helpful and skilled. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

Dr. Kojanis provided me with the necessary care and information I seeked during my consultation. I felt that I would be in good hands and would recommend him to anyone needing an oral surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

Dr. Kojanis’s bedside manner is great. For someone who is deathly afraid of the dentist... he explained everything and made me feel comfortable and at ease. I also had no pain afterwards! Highest recommendation

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

Dr. Kojanis was a treat to work with. Very professional, courteous, and always took the time to explain my treatment in a way I could understand. Highly recommended as my entire experience was absolutely enjoyable!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

Dr. Kojanis is truly the best oral surgeon, he is warm, caring, and made sure to explain what was happening every step of the way!I feel confident and comfortable in his hands, if you need an oral surgeon look no further.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

I typically don’t like going to the doctor’s office but my experience with Dr. Kojanis was amazing from beginning to end. Dr. Kojanis was very patient with me and explained every step, always making sure that I felt comfortable— I can’t recoomend him enough!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

Dr. Kojanis is simply wonderful. He is an incredible surgeon with a great bedside manner. I continue to recommend him to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

Dr. Lee Kojanis's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Board Eligible Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon practicing in NJ and NY

• Lafayette College (Grad. 2009)
  • New York University (Grad. 2014)
  • NYU School of Medicine (Grad. 2018)

• IV Sedation
  • Wisdom tooth extraction
  • Surgical Extractions
  • Dental implant surgery
  • Botox
  • Nitrous Gas Sedation
  • TMJ disorders
  • Tooth abscess
  • Bruxism (teeth grinding)

• Eagle Scout