Ratings for Dr. Lee Gordon Schulman

Finding Dr. Lee Schulman at the Long Island Vein Center was like finding a gold mine. I saw results on my first visit and with each it only gets better. Dr. Schulman is kind and gentle and his treatments are virtuously painless. He and his staff are so warm and welcoming and I would definitely recommend Dr. Schulman to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2019

For years I had worried and waited to get rid of my varicose & spider veins. Finally, I consulted Dr. Lee Schulman of Long Island Vein Center, in May. They will do an Ultrasound in the office to evaluate and will work with your Medical Insurance Plan, you may need to pay a Copay if you have one. Lee is very polite, gentile and systematic, expect minimal to almost no pain. Ladies in the office are helpful and friendly. I have recommended him, and would again recommend him to even my daughter. Don't wait like I did, take care of yourself, whether you are in pain or want to wear those shorts this summer. Good Luck

flag | Submitted December 9, 2019

I have been a patient of Dr. Schulman for several years. He has done an incredible job helping clear up my spider veins. I am most excited when the weather warms up and I can wear shorts and feel comfortable. If you have spider or varicose veins you know what I mean. You can get great results with Dr. Schulman. His experience paired with his caring and kind personality is something I greatly appreciate. Thank you Long Island Vein Center .

flag | Submitted June 5, 2019

The appearance of my legs had been getting worse instead of improving, so I was determined to find the best experienced vein specialist who could carry out Sclerotherapy procedures with exact precision. I wanted to ensure optimal results, which led me to search the internet. By googling (Best Varicose Vein Treatment in New York, NY) I came across Schulman Vein and Laser Center - (212) 987-0500, 1165 Park Ave, Upper East Side, New York, NY. Immediately impressed by excellent reviews given by past and current clients, I made Schulman Vein and Laser Center my choice. I scheduled an appointment to meet with Dr. Lee Schulman. I had occasional throbbing pain in my right leg, with swollen twisted blood vessels that travel towards my thigh. Both legs share purple, red and blue spider web patterns; also, there are patches of skin on my feet that have been darkened due to hemosiderin staining. I am of African American ancestry and after having Sclerotherapy procedures with my former vein doctor, staining occurred. Contributing to the damaging effect of my hemosiderin staining was a lack of follow-up treatments with my former vein doctor. When Dr. Lee Schulman evaluated my condition during our first consultation, for a more thorough assessment, he had the necessary venous ultrasound completed. Surprisingly, after reading the results of the ultrasound, he began immediate sclerotherapy treatment on the ropey veins protruding from my right leg. I truly loved that gesture! After continuous follow-up treatments, the ropey twisted veins on my right leg has almost completely faded. Amazingly, since injections in the ankle area, the darker patches of staining in my feet appear to be lighter; hopefully, I can look forward to the most effective treatment option for removing post sclerotherapy staining, which is with the use of medical grade lasers. I must say that within the confines of Dr. Lee Schulman’s workplace, his waiting area, his private rooms, his adept receptionist and medical staff, all detailed in their practice makes it a pleasure to be treated by this doctor. He has a wonderful personality, is knowledgeable and caring and is one who makes you comfortable in his presence, and most of all he knows how to treat vascular conditions. I most definitely would recommend Dr. Lee Schulman.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2019

I was just treated for varicose veins by Dr Lee Schuman in his Vein and Laser center in Manhasset. It has been 16 years between visits as the prior work held up very well. I found his staff to be professional and friendly. Dr Schuman explained every step of the procedure and answered all my questions. The injections were quick and painless. I could see results by the next day! If anyone is looking for an informative and qualified Long Island varicose Dr I would recommend Dr Lee Schulman.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2019

I was recently treated by Dr. Schulman at the Long Island vein center In Commack. He was very friendly and professional as well as his entire staff. He explained the procedure to me, answered all of my questions and made me feel relaxed. The procedure is fast, painless and effective. He personally called me the next day to follow up on how I was doing! I wish I had done this years ago. I saw results after just one visit. I would recommend him to anyone who suffers from spider veins and/or varicose veins. Pat

flag | Submitted May 1, 2019

I just started to go to the Long Island Vein specialists Dr. Lee Schulman a few months ago. I use to feel so self conscious wearing shorts My friend recommended Dr. Shulman and showed me her results. I couldn’t believe it and immediately made an appointment I only went 2 times so far and can’t believe the difference. It didn’t hurt at all. I should’ve done this years ago. Dr. Schulman and his staff make you feel so comfortable. I can’t wait to go back next month.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2019

After many years with painfull, unsightly vericose veins in my legs, I discovered Dr. Lee Schulman! What a great experience! Dr.Schulman is a very competant physician. I've had great results. The appointments are quick, easy and painless. The results were immediate. Dr. Schulman and his staff are very friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2019

Dr Schulman is an amazing doctor! I l look very young but my arms and hands had protruding veins which were unattractive and looked old. Dr. Schulman used an in-office safe, easy and quick technique and restored my arms and veins to that of a twenty year old! I am confident again and can wear sleeveless tops and I no longer hide my arms and hands. He has a Long Island Vein Center as well as aVein Center in New York City. Dr Schulman is not only a competent doctor but a kind, considerate and empathic person who cares about his patience welfare. All of his staff are lovely people who treat you with respect. i am so grateful that utilized his services. He is the best! Carol

flag | Submitted April 29, 2019

Highly recommended ! I always know I will get a good result for Dr Lee Schulman!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2019

Dr. Lee Gordon Schulman's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients