Ratings for Dr. leandre powys

I phoned to see if I could get an appointment next week (the week of Septembe 17-21 anytime would work. Was told she was booked until October 18, so that means I have to go to a clinic, its not good to have a family doctor you can't get into if you need to.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

Dr. Powys is an excellent doctor, quite confused with the negative comments. Having a complex medical history, always has time to listen and follow up appointments. Quite the change from my previous family doctor.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

Never had a bad experience with Dr. Powys. She cares. She listens. She tries to help. She sets realistic expectations about treatment options. Only feedback is that sometimes she can be a bit chummy which I can see that the critics interpret as unprofessional but in my eyes makes her relatable and human.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2018

Staff is comically bad. They do not know how to do their job properly or they don't care. Either way, be prepared to follow up on every little thing because they will forget and take no accountability.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Dr. Powys is very caring, knowledgable and helpful doctor! She listens to my concerns and gives great advice and recommendations! I really wish we could book our own appointments online or on a website because phoning for an appointment is tedious!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Amazing doctor!!!!!!!!!! Helpful. Spends the time. Inquisitive. Best doctor 👩‍⚕️

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

She seems really great at first, but doesn't listen to my concerns, tells you you have 5 minutes, doesn't right out referrals properly and with incorrect information even when you explain. I had a condition which was I repeatly explained to her and completely ignored my concerns which I paid myself for the test and it was confirmed positive. She is also extremely moody, arrogant and controlling at the patients expense, which I feel makes her a very unrealiable, uncaring, incapable of being a truly good physician that takes care of her patients.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

I have been luckier than most to have had a top family doctor for many years. However, after she retired, it was a struggle to a) find a family doctor and b) find one who engaged with you and whom you trusted. I feel like I've won the lottery with Dr. Powys. She is everything I could hope for in a doctor, knowledgeable, attentive, compassionate, interested, engaged and questioning. I feel that my health is in great hands. She addressed borderline issues that I've ignored for many years. And when I was very ill, she took charge, got the right tests done, and provided a comprehensive regime of care that helped me through. I highly recommend her to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Very disappointed with this doctor. She is unprofessional ad seems to have a mood disorder. I have seen her a few times and she is sometimes normal and other times just rude, impatient and unhelpful. She does not strike me as an efficient person as she is always complaining about patients and things to her receptionist and she is always in a hurry. At times she seems like she cares and other times she seems absent from the visit. It takes forever to get an appointment with her. She is always on vacation. I think she is a nice person, however a terrible doctor.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Amazing fill in for a retiring doctor. Caring. Inquisitive. Patient centric. You are number you are a person. She follows up and spends time needed. Referrals are speedy. Overall. I give her a 5. Wonderful smart doctor.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

Dr. leandre powys's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients