Ratings for Lauren Wedlock Brown

She really listens to you. I never feel rushed being at the clinic. The staff is also very nice. Her quiet and gentle demeanor helps them feel instantly at ease in her presence.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

Dr.Lauren has been my doctor for many many years. The root is one of my favourite places to visit because it is a place to relax and focus on my health. Not only is her staff very helpful but the root also offers many different areas of expertise, including acupuncture and massage therapy. Dr.Lauren is extremely knowledgeable and I always leave The Root with very valuable information and feeling like I am in control of my health.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

Dr. Lauren and her staff are amazing. Dr. Lauren looks at all aspects of my health needs unlike my GP who only handles what ever is happening that minute. She has always taken the time to listen and help me get my general health back in line. The staff are really good and you feel comfortable the minute you walk in.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

So friendly and personable. And has helped me with many problems.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Dr. Lauren has a very special connection with kids. Her quiet and gentle demeanour helps them feel instantly at ease in her presence. My kids love going to visit Dr. Lauren, she really takes the time to listen them and you can really sense how much she really cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Dr. Lauren has made such a huge impact on my health and goals, which I have been struggling with for many years and have had no success remedying. Its now going on 3 months of what has been absolute ease, with added peace of mind that I can call or email at any time to get helpful advice, and am invited to stop by for any support I may need. An absolute positive experience all around & will continue referring her with the utmost confidence in her abilities.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Dr. Lauren is an incredibly gifted Physician. She is kind and thoughtful and always takes her time to really listen to her patients concern and answer all questions. She never rushes you and looks at the entire picture of your health. Her office is very relaxing and inviting. I’ve seen Dr. Lauren throughout my pregnancies, and now my children see her as well. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking to improve their overall health.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Dr. Lauren is my go-to doctor. She takes the time with all of her patients to really find the root cause and treat it properly. She has really helped me with so much and I am so grateful! Highly highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

What a gem in Port Credit! We live in Toronto and still make the effort to visit Dr. Lauren at The Root as she's become such an important part of our ongoing wellness. Smart, kind and wonderful with kids, she's been a vital part of my journey to improving my own health and growing my family over the past few years. Highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Dr Lauren takes the time to get to you as well as your health concerns. She has a wonderful manner and goes the extra mile for her patients. The root has a lovely and relaxing atmosphere.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Lauren Wedlock Brown's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Lauren believes in helping her patients build the foundations for optimal health and that without them, any medicine is simply masking the problem. Dr. Lauren graduated from the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (Toronto) after obtaining an Honours Bachelor Degree in Biology and Psychology from the University of Guelph. She is a licensed and Ontario Board certified Naturopathic Doctor (BDDT-N) as well as a member of both the Ontario Association of Naturopathic Doctors and the Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors. Dr. Lauren focuses on addressing the root cause of disease and illness, rather than merely the symptoms. Patients are empowered to restore balance in their bodies and live in a safe, confidential and compassionate environment – allowing space to heal without feeling rushed or unheard.

• English

• Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (Grad. 2012)