Dr. Bruce S. Hoffman
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(408)

"I have taught my close friends some of the techniques that Dr.Hoffman has shown me to h..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Laurel Steinberg, PhD

I remember peering into your beautiful office on my way to work every day, seeing you listening intently or laughing with the people in front of you. I knew I needed help and looked up the address to find out who you were. As a result, my husband and I are now friends again and enjoying our life together (fully) every day. Our work with you kept our family together. Remember when I told you that you were the girl who straightened out all of the other girls' crowns and you and I both got tears in our eyes? I meant that..and my crown's still straight!! A million thank yous for what you have done for me and us.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2019

Dr. Steinberg was a BIG help -- she gave my wife a diagnosis that allowed her to understand etiology of why she feels so bad. She doesn't think she is permanently broken anymore!! There are real solutions to the problem and we have a future. The cloud is lifting off of our life!!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2019

This doctor is smart, compassionate and always goes above and beyond to provide the highest quality care to my daughter. There aren't enough words to communicate how strongly I feel.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

Excellent experience. I recommend her very highly.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

I came to this doctor with terrible knee, back and hip pain and a small limp. She treated me using Dr. Sarno's TMS pain protocol and I am much improved -- really a night and day difference. I am back on the tennis court with my buddies and am no living in fear. I am very grateful for her support and for seeing me through these tough months.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I always look forward to meeting with this doctor. She is extremely knowledgeable and an is excellent diagnostician, having quickly diagnosed me with something that eluded other practitioners for years. I wish she had been the first therapist that I met with. Grateful now.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Laurel was an excellent support to my husband and myself during a crisis within our relationship. I believe she was instrumental in keeping our family together, and helping us to treat one another lovingly. True godsend who was referred to us by our family physician.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Dr. Laurel Steinberg, PhD's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients