Ratings for Dr. Laura Y. Ki

Dr. Ki provides wonderful service, and her staff is friendly. She did my braces, as well as cleaning, with the utmost care and professionalism. I recommend Dr. Ki to anyone who is looking for a good dentist.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Dr. Ki is robbing the patient. She recommended extraction of my tooth. Resulting in the lost of another one. Made my life really hard.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Dr Ki is a criminal. She recommended unnecessary work and all she wanted from me is my money. She talked to me as if I was dumb. She didn't want to help me. These people should not even be in this business.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2015

I came to Dr. Ki initially for a tooth ache, she was able to do my root canal the same day and I was out of pain immediately. She is really good at explaining treatment to someone like me that doesn't know anything about teeth. She is not only my Dentist, but my whole family comes to her now. I highly recommend her. Two thumbs up for her and her staff!!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

Probably the best dental office I have ever been to. You feel welcomed from the second you work through the door. The entire office is spotless and always very organized. My favorite thing about the place though has to be the staff. The Office Manager (Dina) is wonderful. She makes sure that you never leave unsatisfied or with any unanswered questions. Overall I recommend this Office to anyone who is looking for a top notch dentist, amazing service, and a dental office that truly cares for it's patients outside of their dental work.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I wouldn't refer my dog to this office for help!!!!! The doctor is greedy and gave me an estimate for stuff I didn't even need done. THANK GOD I went and got 2 other opinions before letting this whack job "dentist" touch my mouth.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Good dentist, friendly staff. Knowledgeable and takes care of patients well. I would recommend.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

My last cleaning visit was excellent. Her staff are great and courteous. She thoroughly explained my dental needs. Her knowledge of dentistry was excellent. I referred other friends to her practice.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

My first trip to see Dr. Ki was fine. After that she only saw $ signs in my mouth. I had a second dentist opinion on one of my teeth that needed a root canal and she said no we'll just cap the tooth. That didn't work. Then she said it's because I grind my teeth and I have to buy a mouth guard from her for $500.00. I explained I use night guards, the ones you can buy at walmart for $10-50.00, and my mouth was still in agonizing pain. I was in so much pain I missed work for 3 days in a row until I paid her the $500.00 for the "special" night guard. Once I received it she had a follow up appointment at which point she asked if she put a cap on a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT TOOTH! I mean opposite sides of the mouth! When I said NO she replied,oh....well you might need a root canal. She also finds it necessary to take X-rays at all appointments. I haven't been back to her since, and I just received a bill from her from 10 MONTHS AGO! I would never recomend using her as a dentist. She was terrible.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

I went to Dr. Ki for a couple of fillings and a root canal, I really have to say she did an amazing job. From the moment I walked in her office, I felt really welcomed by her staff and Dr. Ki shows great concern for her patients. In her busy schedule she made time to do my treatment as quickly as possible because I was having pain. I recommend Dr. Ki to anyone that's looking for a caring dentist.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

Dr. Laura Y. Ki's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

HealthPartners