Ratings for Dr. Laura Stinton

She was patient, listened and was helpful! Thanks, April Whitecap

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

Dr, Laura Stinton is just excellent. Her attention and professionalism is is of the highest degree. I am delighted to have found a doctor of such quality.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

The Dr. that has the best manner of many specialist that I have ever had. Dr. Stinton took extra time to talk to me before and after the procedure she performed with ease and no problems afterword. Her bedside manner makes me feeling totally comfortable and relax, she is very knowledgeable and passionate professional. Dr. Stinton is a kind and incredible doctor.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

I'm sure visiting hospital is an experience anyone really enjoys. I had my procedure done at Rockyview Hospital on August 25, 2017, and I am a 70 years old male. From the nursing staff Hannah and Kelly, receptionist Pearl and Dr. Stinton to the time I had my procedure to recovery I absolutely have no issues or complaints at all ... not a single bit. Dr. Laura Stinton is so awesome, very pleasant personality, informative and to the point. Lucky who gets her in for colonoscopy. She is very intelligent, explains her thought process very well, she is very knowledgeable and Empathetic Doctor. She has the best bedside manner of any specialist that I have ever had, and she made me feel totally relax and comfortable during my procedure. Thank you Dr. Stinton for the great work you do.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr. Stinton has been relentless in her efforts to accurately diagnose my chronic stomach pain. She is the first gastroenterologist to not dismiss the issue after the preliminary tests. I've appreciated her expertise as well as her professional and pleasant manner.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

The bad ratings on this website do not jive with my experience. I had a difficult to diagnose condition. Dr Stinton methodically worked through the possibilities and arrived at the answer in a professional manner. Treatment is absolutely painless with the drugs, I frankly have no complaints. I would rather not have another colonoscopy, but if I must, she has my full confidence for a professional and pain free experience.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

WOW stay clear of this woman! I do not know what it is, whether or not she inexperienced or what, but she seems to be totally disorganized and scattered. He receptionist Pearl is no better! These people do not return phone calls. They send you all over the city not attempting to make your life easier with booking appointments to other doctors. I felt no care and concern coming from her. She told me some very serious news, left me with no answers or a treatment plan! My wife is just appalled by the way I am being treated. My life is on the line here and I have to trust it with Dr. Stinton unfortunately I do not have time to wait for another Doctor. IF you have the choice find another specialist! I wish I had time to spare, but according to Dr. Stinton I am way too severe and my life is in peril. I am terrified that I am going to run out of time, all due to the fact that Dr. Stinton is too busy or whatever it is. The woman's bedside manner is horrific! About the only thing good I have to say about her is she is pleasant looking. Beyond that please save your life and find another doctor!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Stay clear away if getting a colonoscopy! The pain was like a difficult birth. I think she is just inexperienced and was late so hurried the procedure. Nurse get telling me to be quiet while I was screaming.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Dr. Stinton is very kind and so knowledgeable. I really appreciate her directness combined with her kindness.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Dr. Laura Stinton's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

• Anthem Blue Cross
Medicaid / Medi-Cal
  • Medicaid of Maryland
OneNet
  • OneNet PPO
Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
Prime Health Services
Priority Partners
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
Workers Comp