Ratings for Dr. Laura Stinton

The bad ratings on this website do not jive with my experience. I had a difficult to diagnose condition. Dr Stinton methodically worked through the possibilities and arrived at the answer in a professional manner. Treatment is absolutely painless with the drugs, I frankly have no complaints. I would rather not have another colonoscopy, but if I must, she has my full confidence for a professional and pain free experience.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

WOW stay clear of this woman! I do not know what it is, whether or not she inexperienced or what, but she seems to be totally disorganized and scattered. He receptionist Pearl is no better! These people do not return phone calls. They send you all over the city not attempting to make your life easier with booking appointments to other doctors. I felt no care and concern coming from her. She told me some very serious news, left me with no answers or a treatment plan! My wife is just appalled by the way I am being treated. My life is on the line here and I have to trust it with Dr. Stinton unfortunately I do not have time to wait for another Doctor. IF you have the choice find another specialist! I wish I had time to spare, but according to Dr. Stinton I am way too severe and my life is in peril. I am terrified that I am going to run out of time, all due to the fact that Dr. Stinton is too busy or whatever it is. The woman's bedside manner is horrific! About the only thing good I have to say about her is she is pleasant looking. Beyond that please save your life and find another doctor!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Stay clear away if getting a colonoscopy! The pain was like a difficult birth. I think she is just inexperienced and was late so hurried the procedure. Nurse get telling me to be quiet while I was screaming.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Dr. Stinton is very kind and so knowledgeable. I really appreciate her directness combined with her kindness.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Dr. Laura Stinton's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal