Ratings for Dr. Laura Didomizio

I would like to say that she is an amazing surgeon. Hamilton Health Sciences you let a good one go. She did my surgery and everything went well. She is very serious when she speaks with you. But she is not there to become your friend. Very professional with no issues..thank you Dr D good luck in Oshawa :)

flag | Submitted September 5, 2019

sorry dr laura is leaving She was very professional and caring Treated myself with respect and always took time ask and answer my concerns Dr Didomizo will be missed "Rock those boots"

flag | Submitted August 27, 2019

Hi in regards to surgery done by her? - I had a bladder lift and the surgery went without a hitch, only took approximately 25 minutes - went home the same day, no issues - I am very thankful to her as I am now like a 25 year old, no leakage when coughing, sneezing, running, jumping, walking etc. - I would certainly recommend her, the comments below mention alot about her bedside manner, this is not an important issue, getting the job done well is & that's what she did!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2019

Hi still wondering if anyone had surgery done by her ? And what was the result ?

flag | Submitted July 12, 2019

She traumatized me. Evil, cold, demeaning and lacking in empathy. No heart. Scary. She says she's closing her practice and moving somewhere else. Alcatraz, I hope.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2019

Beware. Very traumatic experience with this “person”.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2019

Has anyone had surgery with her ? If so was all ok ?

flag | Submitted June 14, 2019

The meanest, , most belittling person I have ever met. Misdiagnosed me multiple times- medication she prescribed led to pain the same as one would feel with meningitis. Coughing up blood, dizzy, extreme depression. Follow up she told me those are not side effects of the drugs, but she told me at the previous appointment they were. Helpless, cannot work because of my condition- I finally found a doctor, we found out I have interstitial cystitis, and we finally found a cure. A cure that could have saved me from years of depression and a quality of life that I wish upon no one. She left me helpless and suicidal. This person should not be treating anyone or anything. Please stop her.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2019

If you enjoy being treated like cattle, look no further.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2019

I have never felt a doctor be so mean cold and rude. Felt very rushed and she didn’t want to listen to anything I had to say. Felt like she didn’t care about me and anything about me. She wants everything her way and right away!! I never want to deal with this woman again!! As soon as she walked away while I was mid sentence I started crying!! No bedside manner at all!!!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2019

Dr. Laura Didomizio's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Molina