Dr. Latasha Steele

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Latasha Steele

Wait time was super short and the information was very informants and detailed.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2019

Dr. Steele and Ashley were great at handling my bleeding arm with my nexplanon removal. Dr. Steele had a gentle touch with my Paraguard insertion. The front desk staff (Kelly, Keren, and Jasmine) were very nice and fun at check in and check out. Thank you Tanglewood CWCC. You all are the best!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2019

Dr. Steele made me feel comfortable and did not rush while I explained my situation

flag | Submitted May 14, 2019

First time here. Doctor and staff made me feel very welcomed and comfortable. Lynn was kind and gentle when drawing my blood. Will recommend.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2019

Always appreciate punctuality of staff and doctor. Doctor always takes time to talk to you. Great place.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2019

Jasmine was the most welcoming when I checked in. Dr Steele was so knowledgeable and warm. She put me at ease since this was my first visit as a new TX resident. I will send all my friends to see Dr Steele. Also her office is FABULOUS!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2019

It was the best, I love coming here, Vanessa was so sweet to begin the visit. Dr. Steele was amazing as always getting to know the patient before getting to business family more than a doctors visit. Ending the visit with some pretty awesome receptionist Ms. Jasmine and Ms. Karen making sure everything was a job well done.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2019

The staff was very approachable and friendly. I felt very comfortable with Dr.Steele. She is a very intelligent, personable and empathetic caregiver and I would highly recommend her as anyone's ob/gyn.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2019

I really enjoy Dr. Steele. She is nice, personable and really makes what can be an uncomfortable/ awkward interaction as pleasant as possible.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2019

Very nice staff very understanding. Listened to everything the patient said.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2019

Dr. Latasha Steele's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients