Ratings for Dr. Larissa Miller

Excellent skills - she is really the best and I have done my research after being staffed up by nurse at the shopping mall. Now only do research and this doctor is great.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2019

I am so happy I found Dr Miller. After a terrible filler experience 7 months ago from another injector, Dr Miller dissolved it for me and a week later I went back for a thread lift and a little lip filler. I am so happy with the results. I feel pretty again and I'm so grateful. She is friendly and genuine and got excited with me about the great results. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2019

Absolutely love Dr Larissa - have been following the doctor to her clinic, whereever she is. Knowledge, common sense, I had the best service in my life. Cosmetic wise, Dr Larissa is best for fillers - absolute art, natural, sexy, my whole face looks great and attractive. She is artist and loves her job. I'm grateful

flag | Submitted October 16, 2019

I am already 2 year longs patient with this magnificent doctor. She helped me a lot during my difficult times, her psychological advise and support turned me away from sad and depressive conditions. All advices I got were given together with cosmetic procedures and helped me to look good and healthy which is extremely important for women. I regularly do my lips (fillers), nasolabial folds and peelings with Dr Larissa Miller. I recommend her to every women in Australia! Come to Melbourne to visit her and get her 1-st class treatments.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2019

The best beautician whom I met. She doesn't even have to say what you need to do. She sees and makes the best! She never overfill with injection., no leave bruises.The best beautician whom I met. She doesn't even have to say what you need to do. She sees and makes the best! She never overfill with injection., no leave bruises.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2019

People, why are you so angry !!!! What claims to me if I wrote "5 years" ???? It is a pity that I did not know Larisa 10-15 years ago! In Australia, it is very difficult to find a doctor who is improving his profession. She is a worthy doctor, she is both a cosmetologist, and a therapist, and a gynecologist. Larisa is so frank with you that you open your soul to her, and you want to come, come, and come.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2019

I saw Dr Larissa Miller as a model for medical fillers training for doctors, when she has trained other doctors. Quite a few doctors agree that Dr Miller is amazing and 1 of the best trainers and experts in cosmetic medicine. I'm writing this to support Dr Miller and feel sorry to see that so much cyber bulling is going on by competitor or just perosn with mental health disorders full of hate and negativity

flag | Submitted July 29, 2019

Can't thank enough the stuff and personally Dr Larissa Miller for the level of care, professionalism and amazing attitude towards patients. Had already 5 different procedures done and all with A+ results. What I like the most, every step was discussed with me in details beforehand ,which made feel absolutely confident. Thanks Dr Larissa and the whole team!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2019

Ladies and gentlemen!!! Do not believe the written below !!!! This is a complete nonsense! I know this doctor for more than 5 years. Besides the good, I can not say anything! This is a doctor with a capital letter! Her hands are golden! She treats each patient with deep She is extremely professional not many people like her !! . Before her knowledge, the rest of the doctors need to grow! I go to her constantly, and I will continue to walk. Thank you Larissa for knowing you!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2019

great doctor, very competent, excellent bedside manner. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2019