Ratings for Dr. Kyle Scholnick

Dr. Scholnick has a great bedside manner. I was very nervous for my appointment, but he was able to calm me down and make the appointment go smoothly without making me feel insecure for being scared about it. In addition, the procedure was quick and executed wonderfully. The office followed up as soon as my lab results were back, and they answered all my questions. At the end of it all, I felt informed and secure that my health was in good hands.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2019

Went here for the first time today,, absolutely enjoyed the visit! Welcoming. Comforting and helped me remain relaxed throughout my appointment. Throughly explained everything and answered any questions i had! Very pleased

flag | Submitted March 28, 2019

He is up on all the latest treatments. He is very knowledgeable and confident. I felt I was in great hands after my appointment!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2019

Fantastic doctor! I am very grateful that Dr. Scholnick has started practicing in Fairfax. He is such a great addition to our community. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2019

Dr. Kyle Scholnick's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

AHC