Ratings for Dr. Kristina Zachary

Am now 4 years out of my surgery (rhinoplasty) and still feel overwhelmed with the result. Dr. Zachary will make sure it complements your face and that it looks natural. She is the sweetest thing, knowledgeable and an expert in her field, not to mention, her staff were all accommodating and helpful. Never had to wait long for any of my appointments. From the start to the end of my appointment, it was hassle free. A big THANK YOU to Dr. Zachary and her team!!!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

I had a consultation and felt that the consultation did not go very well. The receptionist took us to the room were she discussed prices before having a chance to talk to Kristina. After waiting we finally got moved into her office were we discussed the procedure and looked at before and after pictures. everything seemed very rushed and not genuine at all. when it came to scheduling that was even worse. they made booking a surgery date very difficult to do... overall everything for me was very disorganized, from the overall office layout (not as presentable as other surgeon offices) to scheduling.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

She's not worth me writing anything about her. All I want to say is that you can find someone better.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

I wouldn't recommend Dr. Zachary to anyone. First of all gething through her extremely rude receptionist was the biggest hassle. From booking an appointment to getting a friendly or knowledgeable response from her was almost impossible. Her staff is condescending and lacks the skills to deal with people for an office dealing in reconstructive surgery. Dr Zachary herself was not helpful and unprofessional, lacks punctuality and isn't informative. Simply put, don't expect much from this place. As a practice I would not trust them with doing my procedure. The way a place deals with their clients is everthing. Please Dr. Zachary, train your receptionist better or hire someone with a higher IQ. And for yourself, there are many surgeons out there who can do your job, if not better. Please don't treat your patients like garbage.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

I give my recommendation for Dr. Zachary without reservation. She is knowledgeable and caring. I particularly like that she does not push products or procedures on you. When I first went to see her, I asked about laser treatments for dark spots on my face. I had used this procedure before while living in the US and had decent success with it, but the brown spots always came back after about a year Rather than recommending the expensive laser treatment, she suggested I use the Obagi skincare products, and told me if I wasn't happy with the results, then we could do the laser treatments. I am delighted with the Obagi products, and saw definite improvement within a couple of months. The brown spots are virtually gone and my skin is clearer than it was 10 years ago - and no expensive laser treatments! Dr. Zachary also performed an upper blepharoplasty on me, and I am thrilled with the way my eyes look - very natural looking. She is always honest about the pros and cons of any treatment, and prepared me for what I should expect in terms of side effects and recovery.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

I am now 2 years out from my rhinoplasty with Dr. Zachary, and am beyond pleased with the results. Trusting Dr. Zachary's knowledge, expertise, and advice in re-construction that looks natural and that complimented the rest of my face was the best thing I ever did. Dr. Zachary and her team are incredibly professional, timely, and thorough. Her team was very thorough in providing reading material and education for both pre and post procedure (as a healthcare worker, this was VERY Important to me). Not to kid yourself though, this is a significant surgery, requiring a significant amount of time before true results can be seen. I highly recommend Dr. Zachary and would not hesitate to use her again in the future.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Dr. Zachary is a very kind, caring, and patient doctor. I have been seeing her for just over a year now and have found her to be punctual, very knowledgeable and professional. One of the many things I like about her is that she takes the time to really answer any questions or concerns I have and provides options for me to consider. Her goal is always the best result possible! She is a one of a kind doctor who takes the time to know her patients and truly cares about them. Her support staff are all very friendly and welcoming. I am very happy with my results with Dr. Zachary and would not hesitate to recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Very efficent, also use her Obagi skin care treatment . Has helped my skin become smoother and younger looking.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Am 3 weeks out from a brow lift and upper blepharoplasty, very pleased with results. Don't kid yourself, this is significant surgery with incisions and staples and stitches, blood and bruising and crazy swelling....but for me it's been worth it. Hubby even said tonight (still bruised and scabbed over in areas) that he thinks I look happier and younger. :)

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Dr. Kristina Zachary's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients