Dr. Kristin Noiles

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kristin Noiles

Amazing, caring and great experience. Very thorough and fully explains what she is doing.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2019

I cannot recommend her enough! She was very punctual but first and foremost she was kind, caring and made me feel incredibly comfortable. Her 'bedside manner' is second to none. Many other doctors could learn by her example. Sad she can't be my GP.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2019

She was VERY personable and sincere. I liked her immediately. Even though she was a bit behind schedule, she apologized for it at least twice and I felt she really meant it vs others who make you feel like they believe they are so important that it’s expected that you wait. Would highly recommend her. She also took her time to fully check my skin and I felt confident she saw everything. Thank you Dr. Noiles.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2019

So personable and helpful! Would definitely recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2019

This doctor left Nanaimo without informing all of her cancer patients know she was leaving. I called for my husband's follow up appointment with melanoma to find now he needs to be referred to someone else. What kind of doctor leaves cancer patients in limbo...terrible!!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2019

One of the best doctors ever, whom I’ve had the pleasure of knowing and interacting

flag | Submitted February 23, 2019

I saw Dr. Noiles with my elderly (101 yrs!) father. She instantly put his mind at ease and treated him very professionally. Cannot speak highly enough of her. She treated him with exceptional care and he was completely at ease. Excellent!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2019

Dr. Noiles was very helpful and made excellent recommendations!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2018

So wonderful! I saw three different doctors who all prescribed a fungal cream that did nothing and she knew with seconds of looking what my problem actually was. Explained everything in detail too. Excellent experience and I’m thankful for her help.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2018

Great demeanour; takes the time to listen and understand patient concerns while still maintaining an efficiency and smoothness in her interactions. She, always, seems genuine, interested, and invested in seeking results. I consider myself lucky that I was referred to her.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2018