Ratings for Dr. Kossintseva

Fantastic , great friendly personality, excellent bedside manner and helps make the experience that much LESS stressful

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr. Kossintseva performed Mohs surgery on my nose to remove a BCC and did a flap reconstruction. She was informative and took the time to explain everything to me throughout the day. I'm 6 weeks past surgery and everything is healing nicely and just as she described it would. I highly recommend Dr. Kossintseva - she is a wonderful surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Dr Kossintseva is by the far the best Plastic Surgeon, Dermatologist, Pathologist..she removed a cancer tumour off my nose..I was anxious about the procedure and needles!..:) This tumour had been missed by other skin specialists in West Vancouver that said it was nothing...only for it to grow much larger in the 6 yrs...I will be seeing her for a follow up in August...I wouldn't trust anyone else to remove any further skin cancers...I'm certain her artist background was and is a plus....:)

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016

Dr. Kossintseva is probably the only surgeon who has patients smiling while she operates on their face! And you are awake and this is major stuff being done! You just feel so well taken care of and loved. She is kind, sweet and miraculous at putting you back together.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Dr. Kossintseva and her staff are simply the best. I had a 1.2 cm round tumor removed from my nose and was not looking forward to spending the day getting Mohs surgery. I am not exaggerating when I say that I actually enjoyed the experience because the staff was so professional but also caring and friendly; and the entire process was much less painful than a papercut (including the 20 stitches). Even post surgery and recovery I never felt much pain. So glad to have had my cancer taken care of by such an excellent team. Thanks!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Dr. Kossintseva performed Mohs surgery to remove a cancer legion on my nose and subsequent reconstruction of the tissue. The results are excellent and I would highly recommend her for any procedure.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

Thank you Dr. Kossintseva, for removing the basal cell cancer from my cheek. Everyone in your office at the Skin Care Centre, is marvelous; kind, patient, and best of all, caring. You made it such a good experience for me - and painless too!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

Dr. Kossintseva truly is a gifted surgeon/dermatologist. So lucky to have had her remove a basal cell carcinoma. Everyone in the office showed warmth and compassion. Cannot speak highly enough of all.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

Dr. Kossintseva is extremely attentive, knowledgeable and patient. She removed a basal cell carcinoma on my chest, and for the whole time I was in her office I felt that I was in good hands.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Dr. Kossintseva is amazing. I had a skin cancer on my eyelid and because it has been there for a long time, it has grown very big and I was extremely scared going into surgery to have it removed. However, Dr. Kossintseva's compassionate manner, wealth of knowledge and surgical skill put me at ease. She was exceptionally patient and kind and answered all of my questions. I think she also spent extra time with me because I was so anxious. In the end, even though the cancer was very big, she was able to cure me of it and put a seemingly impossible hole back together. In fact, my eyelids are now more symmetrical then they were before, and highlight my best feature which is my eyes! Dr. Kossintseva is a meticulous, artistic surgeon and the most warm and understanding physician that I have ever met. After spending the whole day with her in Mohs surgery, it felt more like spending time with a friend. I was that well taken care of!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015