Ratings for Dr. Kimlay Pou-Youthoan

I went to the clinic several times for a vaccine, and she did not show up twice, without informing the patients. I waited for her 2 hours and then just left the clinic. She also barely speaks to the patient and explains anything.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

I went only once because I was redirected to her clinic from my usual one on a day where no physician was there. I waited for 3-4 hours, making sure my name was not called while I was at the washrooms. It's only when I got up and asked the staff when I'll be next that they realized had forgotten me. I would have appreciated some kind of excuse... Anyway, I went into the room where the physician examines you, and it lasted maybe only 5mins. She seemed like she was in a burn-out, depressed and exhausted. She prescribed a cream, an antibiotic and a blood test because she wanted to verify I was not diabetic. She asked questions and was investigative, but it seems she had no time. She refused to answer my questions about what my problem could be, until she has the blood test results. But then I heard she would contact me only if there were bad blood test results. My results were ok, didn't get contacted, so I never knew what it was that I had. The cream and antibiotic worked and were confirmed helpful by two other physicians. However the symptoms returned after 2 months. Still investigating, but I won't be coming back to see her.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015