Ratings for Dr. Kimberly Jenkis

I posted a review for Dr Jenkis in Feb 2015 - perhaps the only positive review at that time. Over 2 years later, after neglecting my health issues (am 50+ and since my teens have gone thru years of not needing medical attention to periods of needing vast amounts of attention) I am in a period of having multiple issues, symptoms related or not I don't know cuz, well, I am not the doctor. I am currently in a time of many health issues, but due to professional and personal life busyness, I have fluffed things off to the point that some have become critical (hopefully only in my own mind) and I finally made time to book an appointment to see Dr Jenkins. Dr Jenkis was fabulous. She remains somewhat aloof (per my initial assessment: well, yeah - that's kinda necessary people....), but has clearly become more relaxed and confident as a physician. She 'powered' thru my laundry list of symptoms and concerns (my nearly even to me 'chicken scratches ' maybe less than a dozen words meant only to trigger my failing memory about the important to me symptoms). Dr Jenkins was able to quickly identify the immediate issues and order appropriate tests. I have since 'googled' (something I did not do before seeing Dr Jenkins) and am impressed that she seems to have quickly determined and ordered appropriate tests. In my 50+ years lifetime, Dr Jenkis is my 3rd physician. and rapidly becoming my favourite (sincere apologies to my 1st doc from babyhood to mid-30's )... Rated 5 in all categories except Knowledge I rated a 4 pending test results - multiple issues/symptoms, multiple tests, will see how they turn out.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

She's quick to assume without even looking at all. Very unhappy

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

she is careless and rudest DR that i have ever seen in my life. she is always in rush. she will only be there for 5 to 10 min , if you ask her more question , she will ask you to come back and book another appointment. I really missed DR Hirzer.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

I judged her prematurely. I think initially, she was just really stressed out about starting a new job in a new country. She is honestly the most compassionate, and knowledgeable Doctor that I have ever met. And she really empathizes with those that struggle with mental illness. I'm very grateful that she is my Doctor. I will continue to see her for many years.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

I agree with all negative reviews. I really miss dr. Hirzer.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

This is an extremely unhappy woman who buzzes around like a cockroach, has no sense of humour, doesn't listen (or seem to care) and desperately needs to find a profession that she is good at and makes her happy. Clearly, family medicine is not it!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

My elderly mother was a patient of Dr Hirzer. On our first visit to Dr Jenkis she stormed into the examining room, very roughly bumped my Mom's wheelchair and snapped, "who's the patient?". When I explained my Mom's lifelong hearing disability she would speak only to me - wouldn't even try to speak with Mom. She's rude, brash and very unlikeable. I don't mind someone being efficient and I don't need, nor do I want, to socialize with my doctor but her manner is disgusting. We've moved to Dr Birch in the same practice - she's lovely and leaves you feeling like she truly cares. A couple of the office staff (not all - Molly is great!) are also rude and should find another career - something where they don't have to deal with people.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

She's always in a hurry.... if you ask questions it feels like it's a waste of her time.....she was more informed of her education. Dr. Hirtzer always took time to explain why he was suggesting the treatment ....he had medical & personal knowledge of each of his patients. Maybe this is what was missing in her training in England. Dr. Hirzer got to know the personalities of his patients well. His disposition was calm & too the point....you could have a "real/caring conversation.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Absolutely the rudest and useless doctor I've met. Dismisses every concern I've had with myself and my son and after getting second opinions, son referred to needed specialists for serious concerns Does not listen to a word you say, makes you feel like you are an annoyance and seems to have no concern for me or my families well being. I always know an appointment with her is a waste if time and I'm changing family doctors. A shame, Dr Hirtzer was wonderful all my life. She's a pathetic replacement.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

I saw her yesterday she was very helpful she has only been in Canada for a couple years she is from England and she said right from the beginning that she doesn't like to run late and spends her time wisely and doesn't run late if your appointment is at 2:00 you are in at 2:00 I think she is going to be an asset to our community !She went out of her way to assess my problem and I left feeling that she was very knowledgeable and helpful

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015