Ratings for Dr. Kimberly Jenkis

Have been seeing Dr Jenkins since Dr stogryn left, what a disappointment. I dread having to see her, little or no satisfaction, rarely looks at me, always on computer in a mad rush. No one in waiting area when I arrived, she was in her office, another sign on wall regarding only 10 minutes allowed for each appt. Waited awhile for her arrival, only took 8 minutes for the appointment, left quickly not to inconvenience her, so I didn't exceed the allotted time. No other patients in the other rooms or waiting area when I left. I believe she is fixated on controlling and managing her practice on her terms, strictly business $, not about concerns for the patient, you feel it, what a lonely place.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

This doctor should really take a good look at herself.......dr Hirzer please come back

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Excellent, caring doctor. I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

As a young adult, I have recently learned the importance of finding a good family doctor that can meet my needs. After each visit that I had with Dr.Jenkis, I felt like my questions and concerns were left unanswered. During times where I had major concerns about my health, she brushed it off and made me feel as if I were over-exaggerating and that my symptoms were related to something minor. Funny enough, there was a time where I simply explained my symptoms and she did not send me off for testing to confirm what I had going on...she just diagnosed me on the spot and sure enough I was prescribed the wrong medication as I was misdiagnosed. I ended up getting extremely ill and found myself in a local emergency room multiple times. Luckily the doctors in the emergency room did a far better job with helping me, taking the time to perform tests and to diagnose me properly. I eventually realized that while in the presence of my own family doctor, I shouldn't feel uncomfortable, rushed, or like a nuisance as I did with Dr.Jenkis. That being said, I wasted no time switching family doctors and I am much happier now getting the help I need. Do yourselves a favour and get with a family doctor who sees you as a human being and not as some annoying pest.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

I posted a review for Dr Jenkis in Feb 2015 - perhaps the only positive review at that time. Over 2 years later, after neglecting my health issues (am 50+ and since my teens have gone thru years of not needing medical attention to periods of needing vast amounts of attention) I am in a period of having multiple issues, symptoms related or not I don't know cuz, well, I am not the doctor. I am currently in a time of many health issues, but due to professional and personal life busyness, I have fluffed things off to the point that some have become critical (hopefully only in my own mind) and I finally made time to book an appointment to see Dr Jenkins. Dr Jenkis was fabulous. She remains somewhat aloof (per my initial assessment: well, yeah - that's kinda necessary people....), but has clearly become more relaxed and confident as a physician. She 'powered' thru my laundry list of symptoms and concerns (my nearly even to me 'chicken scratches ' maybe less than a dozen words meant only to trigger my failing memory about the important to me symptoms). Dr Jenkins was able to quickly identify the immediate issues and order appropriate tests. I have since 'googled' (something I did not do before seeing Dr Jenkins) and am impressed that she seems to have quickly determined and ordered appropriate tests. In my 50+ years lifetime, Dr Jenkis is my 3rd physician. and rapidly becoming my favourite (sincere apologies to my 1st doc from babyhood to mid-30's )... Rated 5 in all categories except Knowledge I rated a 4 pending test results - multiple issues/symptoms, multiple tests, will see how they turn out.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

She's quick to assume without even looking at all. Very unhappy

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

she is careless and rudest DR that i have ever seen in my life. she is always in rush. she will only be there for 5 to 10 min , if you ask her more question , she will ask you to come back and book another appointment. I really missed DR Hirzer.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

I judged her prematurely. I think initially, she was just really stressed out about starting a new job in a new country. She is honestly the most compassionate, and knowledgeable Doctor that I have ever met. And she really empathizes with those that struggle with mental illness. I'm very grateful that she is my Doctor. I will continue to see her for many years.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

I agree with all negative reviews. I really miss dr. Hirzer.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

This is an extremely unhappy woman who buzzes around like a cockroach, has no sense of humour, doesn't listen (or seem to care) and desperately needs to find a profession that she is good at and makes her happy. Clearly, family medicine is not it!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015