Dr. Khoa Nguyen

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Khoa Nguyen

After I met with an accident last month, I had already suffered due to improper treatment from other podiatrists. The pain was becoming quite unbearable and I was hopeful still that I woud get some help at the earliest. Fortunately Dr. Nguyen came up my search results one day and I thought of giving it a try after looking at his impressive reputation. I was right! This podiatrist does know how to cure patients. I am so happy with the results that I've got. Please consider consulting Dr. Nguyen for your foot or leg problems.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2018

Be it the common leg disorder or individual cases of foot and leg, FFLC has always helped me overcome the condition. I am an athlete, hence my exposure to muscle fatigue as a result of strenuous training is quite a lot. I remember visiting Dr. Nguyen for some basic treatment and that is where I got to know that I had some tendon strain in the leg. He advised few exercises that I followed for over six months and the usual pain that I used to experience over these years was almost not there any more. I would recommend the specialist center for two reasons:' They always perform a deep diagnosis Their staff is specialized with the latest medical knowledge

flag | Submitted December 8, 2018

My surgery and follow-up care have been excellent and I highly recommend Dr. Nguyen.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

Went to see Dr. Nguyen at FFLC Cape Coral for a swollen ankle. Scheduling an appointment was easy and the location is easily accessible. It is amazing how each patient is given adequate attention. Five stars for their professionalism and care. My ankle healed very well and I am thankful to the team at FFLC Cape Coral.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2018

I would recommend Dr. Khoa Nguyen for his immense support in helping me with my foot surgery. I did not know that the pain I felt was rapidly becoming a bunion. Only after the intense painful sensation I understood that it could be much more. The consultation was great. Dr. Nguyen explained properly and I was more than pleased to receive the treatment. My recovery was within three weeks.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

The medical condition of my left foot was really bad and I had a tough time handling the situation. Thankfully I had the support of Dr. Nguyen of the FFLC who was so amazing with the treatment. The diagnosis was really nice and accurate. It was their post treatment care and cure which actually left a long-lasting impression on me. I wouldn't have imagined seeking further medicinal assistance had it not been for their great staff. They were very caring and did not really charge huge bills contrary to what some reviews state here. I suppose it could be posted by a competitor in the field. But, Dr. Lam's FFLC and Dr. Nguyen whom I consulted can certainly out beat them due to their honest treatment. Please keep up the good work FFLC doctors.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2018

Dr. Nguyen knows that patients are looking for the care and attention at a clinic more than anything else. It was my very first-time when I visited FFLC and right from the moment I stepped in I could sense the urgency in their behavior. They wouldn't let me wait at all - unlike other clinics. So, I think they also serve regular cases like how they would for emergency situations. I had an appointment with the podiatrist earlier this year for a knee replacement surgery. With prolonged knee inflammation, I could only only walk few miles each day and basically do nothing more with my legs on such days. I wanted this to end as it was getting worse and I couldn't let my life get controlled in this way. So, eventually it helped when I approached Dr. Nguyen. It took around five days for the whole procedure - admission observation, surgery, post-care, and then a month long physiotherapy that was the most useful. Gradually my knee movement became smooth and pain-free. I credit my good health to the staff at FFLC.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

It is such a nice experience when I visited Dr. Nguyen. He is a true professional and understands patient needs. I was really impressed by the technology they used and the treatment provided. I underwent a Bunionectomy for which I was so scared. But, it was Dr. Nguyen's bedside manners that I felt really comfortable. A heartfelt thank you for your support and cooperation.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2018

If you're looking for the most effective way to deal with your foot and leg issues, trust Dr. Nguyen. The FFLC podiatrist is trained and licensed. The team knows exactly how to provide support to patients and look into the conditions. I was not that much sure of the process, but the staff guided me properly. There are several benefits of reaching out to the clinic. They understand patients needs like no other. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018

After years of struggling with leg care issues, I was apprehensive that I would not get suitable results from my treatment process. But, with Dr. Nguyen's top care, I was able to recover from the complexities and also work for longer hours. It was an important decision for me as I wanted a proper doctor to understand my issue. Thankfully, under the supervision of Dr. Nguyen, I could find myself in a much better state than I was earlier. It meant that I now could take up my hobby for skateboarding again. This all happened due to the amazing FFLC podiatrist. I would suggest anyone with such needs to consult the specialist.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

Dr. Khoa Nguyen's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Khoa Nguyen grew up in Vietnam and moved to the United States at the age of twelve. Dr. Nguyen has lived in a variety of states, including California, Washington, Alabama, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Florida, and finally Connecticut. After graduating from The University of Alabama at Birmingham with Honors in 2010, he spent the next four years in medical school at Temple University in Philadelphia and graduated at the top of his class in 2014. Dr. Nguyen then completed his surgical residency training with the Atlantic Health System in Morristown Medical Center, a Trauma 2, where he successfully completed over 2000 surgical procedures in traumatic lower extremity fractures and complex reconstructive limb deformity cases. Dr. Nguyen relocated from New Jersey to Florida to pursue an opportunity to contribute and advance the growing need of lower extremity trauma services in Lee County. After two years in Florida, Dr. Nguyen followed his fiancé, Dr. Viola, back to the northeast to settle in Connecticut. During his spare time, he enjoys Alabama football, NFL football, tennis, and golf.

• English
  • Vietnamese

• University of Alabama, Birmingham (Grad. 2010)
  • Temple University School Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2014)
  • Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 2017)

• Broken ankle/broken foot