Ratings for Dr. Khan

Dr Shafiq Khan...is a pill pusher...but you already knew that. I live in Brooks Alberta. Dr Kahn was assigned to me...almost two years ago now. This individual...tries to convince you...that what your words...your emotions...your actions...whatever they are...YOUR TRUE THOUGHTS...are not valid. Why...because this greedy individual...wants to line his pockets full of gold...by pusing pills on you. I know...because he did it to me. I saw Dr Khan for the first time in person on October 26 2017...all our meetings were through video conference calls in Brooks. My meeting with him that day...was interesting to say the least. He asked me how I was feeling...I said "Great" he asked me how I was sleeping...I said "Getting 8 hours or more a night" That man tried to write out a prescription for me for sleeping pills!! WHY!!! I just told the man I was sleeping great...WHY do I need sleeping pills. Our following meeting...through video conference...he stated to me...that from my meeting with him in his office...that I was very stressed...and that he wanted to prescribe me medication for that. That day...PEOPLE...I was happier than a pig in you know what...I was on a high...a natural high...not medicated in any way...this man is a PILL PUSHER...to line his pockets woth gold. Dr Khan...hi hunny it's me...Chantel Awbrey...remember me...sir...I would like to inform you...I have an ongoing claim...a lawsuit...so far it includes...The Alberta Healthcare System...Mental Health Division...The Peter Lougheed Hospital in Calgary...The Mental Health Ward of said hospital...A Dr Darcy Muir...a psychiatrist who works for The Peter Lougheed Hospital. And now SIR...your name will be added to that list TODAY!!!!!! Your days of pill pushing is over. Keep in mind Dr Khan...I live in Brooks...I am associated with individuals...under your care. I now have more information...regarding your dealings with them. Theses individuals and I are banning together...to file a lawsuit against you Sir. There are a few of us. Prepare yourself Dr Kahn...be prepared...we are coming after you. Have a nice day sir...you will be hearing from me...soon. Good day Sir. 😎

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Over medicates and doesn't really care about you at all. Had me on so much drugs I couldn't function. I ended up moving away from Medicine Hat to find better treatment.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

He said it didn't bother him one bit if i jumped off the overpass. Also called me a whiner lokoing for a hand out

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

This "doctor" is a joke. Made threats. He is completely unethical. Told me he didn't care if I overdose or anything and because he would never admit me. Tried to tell me i was suicidal because I didnt feel like taking care of my kids, which was so far from the truth. He left me crying. And Never, ever will I see that horrible man again. He really is apathetic excuse for a doctor, with zero compassion for anyone.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Completely unethical. Broke the law to make a point. Threatened me. If it was possible to give less than one star I would.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Very nice understanding professional doctor the best doctor I've ever had!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

I saw Dr. Khan at the follow up clinic at the hospital. The staff was friendly and helpful, the Dr himself was patient and understanding, he listened to my issues and asked for clarification when needed. He was very helpful and non-judgemental! Thank you Dr Khan!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Most unhelpful and rude psychiatrist I have ever had (out of 7) Doesn't care about you at all and is unwilling to help you

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr. Khan's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal