Ratings for Dr. Khadija Boulaftali

khadidja is a fantastic person, she helps me when I was lost as a pregnant new comer without OHIP, she was very helpful and knowledgeable, many thanks khadidja, I recommend her for everyone.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Khadija is a first-class midwife, being incredibly skilled, knowledgeable and putting us at ease throughout the pregnancy and aftercare of our first child, Arthur. We would not hesitate in highly recommending her to others and would certainly aspire for her to be our midwife again in future. Thank you Khadija, you are truly excellent at what you do!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

I am so pleased that I found Khadija as my midwife. She had excellent rating in line. When I met her and the excellent care I received in my pregnancy confirmed that she deserves more than what is online. I will always look for her for my future pregnancies . Excellent knowledge. Very skilled. You could tell the difference when she is providing care versus the other members of her team. I felt safe and secured. And she did empower me to achieve my goal.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

I was very fortunate to have Khadija as our midwife. Knowledge, meticulous and competent. She provided guidance to the members of her team. They are very lucky to have her as a colleaugue. I will be looking for her again for our next child where ever she goes;).

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Khadija is a fantastic midwife. In what was an extremely fast and furious birth, she swooped in with amazing confidence, and I was immediately put at ease. Her knowledge throughout the postpartum period was invaluable. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

I would never have tha level of care with anyone else. Very knwolegeble and competent. I felt safe uder her care . I will always recommenf her. The clinic she work with are very fortunate to have her. Will go back to her if i get pregnant again.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

We are very fourtounatee to have her in my care. She went above and beyond. Helped us with all our need and she knew what she was doing. I would always recommend her and will follow her every where she goes.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

We were lucky to have Khadija as midwife during delivery of our baby, such a caring and knowledgeable person.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Currently in Khadija's care. I cannot express how amazing she is, she is so caring, she goes above and beyond to make sure I'm okay. She follows up with her patients to make sure they're okay. She is amazing at what she does, I hope to have her at my birth! Khadija- if you're reading this: Keep up your amazing work! I am so happy to be in your care!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Khadija is an amazing woman and midwife. Great support and care. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Dr. Khadija Boulaftali's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

GHI