Dr. Keyur Sheth

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Keyur Sheth

Dr. Keyur Sheth supported me and my family through a tough time and give positive confidence, with great understanding about my queries. Your safe hands and care help me to deliver a baby boy and enlighten my life with smile J God bless you and your team!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

There are few doctors in Ahmedabad who do practice for the mankind and Dr Keyur Sheth is one of them. He is very generous and joyful person with strong positive orra. He treats both poor and rich patients with equality, which is a very rare character in the city. Because of his efforts and commitment to the profession he does, he is out of the box of recommendation.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Dr Keyur Sheth was the first GYN doctor I have visited and experience was nice, informative and he was educating me on my lifestyle and its impact on health. He explains the process with advantages /disadvantages and let us decide for final choice from the alternatives. To add, I was moving to different rooms for checkups and x-rays in an hour, being a new patient, this was remarkable! I would highly recommend his services!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Dr. Keyur Sheth is experienced doctor. He is very caring and advice patients with proper example I visited 4 times and I am satisfied with pregnancy check-up. It was nice to talk with doctor and right treatment from very first day.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

My wife under your treatment during her pregnancy. Because of your candid guidance and expert advice she is able to deliver a baby girl and enjoyed every moment pleasantly without any pain. The full delivery process operated with care and I feel like I am home. Thanks, Dr. Keyur Sheth - Mr Nisarg

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Dr Keyur Sheth is one of the reputed doctors in Ahmedabad having Great knowledge of maternity issues. The team developed by him at Sheth Hospital and Maternity Home is fabulous. It shows great devotion and commitments for patients and society. Hats off to you.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

I was ignored by previous physicians because of my gynec issues complexity and they are stuck. Thank you for not giving up on me! You feed me positivity via listing my queries calmly, adequate examining and educating me about the process and its severity. As a result, my faith in your treatment never loose and I deliver a baby girl. I recommend all the gynec patients who are not happy with their current doc.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Thank You to all the Gynecologist doctors, nurses, and hospital staff of Sheth Hospital and Maternity Home. I will highly recommend Dr Keyur Sheth to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Dr Keyur Sheth was extremely approachable from the very first day that my husband and I walked in for consulting him since I have conceived. He is very polite and professional. He guided me and taken extra care during every step of my pregnancy. He is always approachable and ready to solve all my doubts despite his busy schedule. I admire his cool nature with down-to-earth personality for patients, which is very rare in a city like Ahmedabad. What I found most comforting was that he never rushed me or forced me into anything I wasn't comfortable with and always provided sensible options. He put all my worries to an end before and after my delivery and I will ever remain grateful that I met him!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

The really nice thing about Dr Keyur Sheth, apart from being one on the top-rated gynaecologist in the city, is that he really listens to his patients. A lot of docs echo lacklustre platitudes… Not so with Dr Keyur Sheth. He actually carries on a conversation meaningful to the task at hand.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Dr. Keyur Sheth's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients