Dr. Kevin Kraemer

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kevin Kraemer

Great chiropractor, Truly interested in helping. My whole family sees him.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2019

Kevin is a rare find, best in Barrie. Highly recommend, nice, funny, effective and genuine. He is my go to for all my aches and pains

flag | Submitted September 5, 2019

Very genuine and caring. Always makes me feel better.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2019

Dr. Kramer is amazing! Kind, knowledgeable and professional. Has helped me with pain management immensely.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2019

Very nice and I was happy pleasure to be around always helpful

flag | Submitted January 31, 2019

I Love going to see Dr. Kraemer, he truly loves his jobs and cares about all his patients!! I would highly recommend him to ANYONE I know. He is very knowledgeable and literally just wants to just fix people! Nothing but good things to say about him. Thank you for all you have done Dr.Kraemer :)

flag | Submitted January 18, 2019

Very honest and caring. I love seeing him, he doesn’t recommend ridiculous care plans and I leave feeling great. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

I had headaches for a long time and thought it was just normal. After a couple of treatments I feel amazing. So glad I went to Kevin. Such a genuine person.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Great Chiro. Very knowledgable and was able to answer all my questions. I always feel great after a visit.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Great Chiropractor, Kevin always helps me with my aches and pains and never pressures me. Highly recommend him. Very honest and caring.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Dr. Kevin Kraemer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I take great pride in delivering excellent patient care and look forward to helping you with your needs. I focus on your individual needs and personal goals to obtain the best results. There are many different reasons for choosing Chiropractic care; back to neck pain, headaches to migraines, sciatica to whiplash, increased athletic performance, more comfort during pregnancy to general health. The key to improved function is adopting the lifestyle recommendations provided through your care. These will include activities that you will be required to do (Active Care) as well as activities that the Chiropractor will do (Passive Care). Together we will obtain the best results for your given circumstances. I offer a number of different methods to improve your function. If you have particular preferences please don't hesitate to tell me so we can determine if those are best suited to you. Chiropractic has an exemplary safety record. Your Chiropractor is trained in spinal health care and is focused on delivering safe and effective care for your given needs. I am trained to recognize problems that aren't related to the spine and are able to refer to the appropriate professional when required.

• English

• RMIT University (Grad. 2003)