Ratings for Dr. Kevin Calder-Potts

My dealings with him were pretty bizarre. For starters, his wife is his secretary (which in itself does not have to be a bad thing) but she is rude and disassociated. I met him and he seemed kindly and courteous. He did tell me though he is planning on retiring soon. He also said that he is changing to a non-bulk billing practice but hadn't decided on costs yet (I was bulk-billed for that initial consult). I had to cancel the next appointment for 3 weeks hence and when I tried to rebook was told he was away 'on leave' and I booked an appointment many months later. I got really desperate during that time and sought help from a brilliant psychiatrist in another part of Qld who almost completely cured me of my main clinical problem (OCD). Then, at 7.30 am on Sunday morning I got a text from his wife to confirm the appointment this week. I ranf her today to tell her that wasn't acceptable and she hung up on me! Just bizarre, I'm not going back...

Submitted November 12, 2017

Fantastic doctor, no nonsense, told it how it is and did not try to beat around the bush. Would highly recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

I'm suicidal from prolonged harassment. He focussed on my weight. Only wrote comments where issues relate to my current living arrangements. Would not provide a report for lawyers. But handed over his notes. Extremely rude. Chased me out of the office when i repeated back to him what he said to me after i stated why i was changing Dr.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

My idea of seeing a psychiatrist was silly but I felt I needed too. I am still hurt by the experience and should have stuck strictly with my G.Ps absolute God given insight and kindness..

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

I recommend not seeing Dr. Kevin Calder-Potts, he only took my history and did not provide any decent advice or listened carefully to my problems.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

I strongly advise you not to see this practitioner. Whether it be for advice on meds and or therapy. He was extremely ill mannered abrupt and rude. I left the building in tears and my suicidal ideation peaked for a while to around 9 out of 10. I am seriously considering taking this further but complaint's processes can be harrowing

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Great doc. No nonsense and says it how it is. Helped me a lot where other doctors ignored my underlying problems. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

I was recommended to see Dr Caulder-Potts by my G.P and found him to be cold, inattentive and disinterested. Not recommended for anyone seeking more than prescription advice.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015