Ratings for Dr. Kevin Calder-Potts

WARNING!!!! I have been seeing Kevin Calderpotts for approximately half a year to a year now. I was referred to him by my GP as he is bulk billed. I highly do not recommend going to see him as he was quite rude and in his report wrote was 'was difficult to dislodge his patient' and diagnosed me as 'autistic' although non of my doctors nor I completely agree. DO NOT SEE HIM if you need help, rather only see him for prescriptions as recommended by the other review. I have lost my job as my condition has not improved and he is not supportive of me getting back to work. WARNING!!!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Fantastic doctor, no nonsense, told it how it is and did not try to beat around the bush. Would highly recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

I'm suicidal from prolonged harassment. He focussed on my weight. Only wrote comments where issues relate to my current living arrangements. Would not provide a report for lawyers. But handed over his notes. Extremely rude. Chased me out of the office when i repeated back to him what he said to me after i stated why i was changing Dr.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

My idea of seeing a psychiatrist was silly but I felt I needed too. I am still hurt by the experience and should have stuck strictly with my G.Ps absolute God given insight and kindness..

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

I recommend not seeing Dr. Kevin Calder-Potts, he only took my history and did not provide any decent advice or listened carefully to my problems.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

I strongly advise you not to see this practitioner. Whether it be for advice on meds and or therapy. He was extremely ill mannered abrupt and rude. I left the building in tears and my suicidal ideation peaked for a while to around 9 out of 10. I am seriously considering taking this further but complaint's processes can be harrowing

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Great doc. No nonsense and says it how it is. Helped me a lot where other doctors ignored my underlying problems. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

I was recommended to see Dr Caulder-Potts by my G.P and found him to be cold, inattentive and disinterested. Not recommended for anyone seeking more than prescription advice.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015