Dr. Ketan Mistry

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ketan Mistry

I know I have bad teeth and gums but they never make me feel bad about myself. They tell me how I can make things better. Great people

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Best experience I have had at a dentist office. Way more gentle than when I was a kid.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

I can't believe that I can watch TV and get a massage while having my fillings done. This is amazing!!!!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

The dentist and the hygienists were so thorough in explaining everything to me and showing me how I could improve my teeth. Everyone here is extremely friendly.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

I went here for a second opinion and Dr Mistry was honest and fair. He looks young but is very trustworthy. I'm glad we found him.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

All of my previous dentists and hygienists would make me feel bad about my teeth and gums but when I come here they actually help me improve. They show me pictures and explain everything without making me feel guilty. Great to be a patient here.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

He saw me on Christmas eve for a toothache. Everyone made me feel welcome and not rushed at all. Thank you for helping me.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2015

They actually care about me here. I even received a call from Dr Mistry himself after he did a surgery for me. Never any judgement about my horrible teeth. Thanks so much to everyone here.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

A Breath of Fresh air. First off the Office is nice clean and spacious. Andrea at the desk is amazing, she is so kind, and explains the billing to you. The dental assistants know what they are doing, they are very competent, and very kind. Dr. Mistry, is very punctual, and very kind and does a great job explaining all options, etc.. I am so so so happy i changed from my previous "Dentist". Feel very comfortable here. :)

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

I'm having braces done as an adult and have had a great experience so far. I can't believe how good my teeth look. Cant wait for them to come off and see my new smile. Dr M always has time for all my questions.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Dr. Ketan Mistry's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

My parents immigrated to Canada in 1975 after journeying through India, Uganda, Kenya and England. I am the 2nd of 3 children born and raised in Mississauga, where my parents still reside. After studying Biology & Psychology at McMaster University I decided to pursue a career in dentistry by attaining my DDS from the University of Toronto. I have further studied dental implants, orthodontics, Invisalign and periodontal surgery from the industry’s best teachers. The most enjoyable part of dentistry for me is having the opportunity to speak to and form friendships with people from all different walks of life. My wife Reena and I enjoy travelling and have a 2 year old daughter and 1 year old son. My hobbies include Crossfit, skiing and being an avid Raptors and Blue Jays fan. I look forward to getting to know you and your family.

• English