Ratings for Kerissa Nielsen

Kerissa is an escellent doctor, very compassionate and caring. She gives me hope everytime and makes me think positive. I feel in very good hands. She has imporved my helth and given me new energy and strength. I always look forward to my visits with Kerrissa.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2019

Has been an excellent help healing my symptoms and getting me healthy again!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

I highly recommend Dr. Kerissa. I have recommended her to many of my friends also,. She has made my health so much better and I consider her my primary medical practictioner now. Her recepeptionist, Cheryl, is also amazing. Great customer service and skill based knowledge.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

Dr K has been my family’s lifeline for years. She has cured my husbands prostate cancer and has helped me regain my health after having asthma my entire life. She’s a very competent doc and always leaves us with hope for healing. Kerissa is such a positive person who listens to her patients.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Dr Kerissa is one of the best in her field of homeopathy. She has cured my husband of prostate cancer and has helped me heal in many different areas related to asthma. She is always upbeat and very present in her consults!!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

I have gone to Kerissa from some health issues and not only does she really take the time to listen. I have seen a positive change in the things I was dealing with. After many years of conventional doctors telling me nothing and feeling worse and worse. I feel like a have a handle on my health. Totally recommend her to anyone. She's so positive because she knows what she is doing and really knows how to address it. So happy I found her.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Dr. Nielsen has been my family doctor foe the last 8 years and ALWAYS she is very precise in the diagnostic and treatment. She is the best!! Totally recommended.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

I am so happy I found Dr. Kerissa, she is so knowledgeable and so supportive. She took the time to answer all my questions and I have been feeling so good since I started to see her. I have been trying to get to the bottom of my health issues for years and after one visit I felt like I was finally getting healthy again. I cannot say enough about her as a Dr. and as a person. Love her and Love what she does. I recommend her to anyone wanting to be healthy and feel good!!! Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

A sincere pleasure dealing with DR Kerissa. She has a great attitude with a massive amount of medical and healing knowledge. Her diagnosis was very accurate and her prescribed medicines and advise solved my problems. This is a 100 % recommendation to anyone that might want to contact her.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Dr.Nielsen has helped me tremendously with my bursitis and some stomach issues I have been having. She is always friendly and happy to help. If I have any questions she is always available by text messaging which is super convenient.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Kerissa Nielsen's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Kerissa Nielsen, D.M.S., H.D. Dr. Kerissa Nielsen has been practicing family medicine for over 10 years with a special interest in women's health, mental health (anxiety and depression disorders) and hormonal disorders. She is also a Board Certified Clinical Thermographer for the Calgary Thermography and Women's Holistic Clinic. Dr. Nielsen is a homeopathic medical graduate of DNHMERCI and completed her residency at Vinayaka Medical College and Hospital, in Salem, India. She is currently practising in Calgary, Alberta at her brand new clinic, the Foundation of Health Clinic, where you'll find everything you need in terms of your overall health and wellness in a safe and friendly environment. The clinic offers a wide array of integrative holistic health services including Homeopathy and Homeopathic Supplements, Breast Thermography, Acupuncture, Massage Therapy, Reflexology and Energy Healing. The Organic Spa and Detox offers a variety of wellness services performed by a team of experienced and knowledgeable technicians. Treat yourself to one or many of the specialty facials, body scrubs and wraps, cold laser treatment, Silk Peel dermalinfusion, and others. Dr. Kerissa Nielsen and her hand-picked team of clinicians and practitioners work together to ensure that you receive the best possible care to address your every need along the way to enhancing your overall healing experience. Book your next appointment today, look forward to seeing you!

Amerigroup