Ratings for Dr. Kenny WJ Lee

Other than the fact that Dr. Kenny Lee has now moved and I haven't been able to contact him, I've been extremely happy with his expertise. I don't have a phone number for Dr. Lee and need his secretary to call me.

Submitted August 3, 2017

Staff is bad, would not actually listen to what I had to say and instead repeated useless information over and over again. Kenny wasnt much better, not very helpful and im going to find another orthopedic surgeon because of it.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Broken bones in my left foot went to see him at Jim pattison. Didn't even look at my foot just looked at the X-ray and told me just wear the boot and come see me after 6 weeks. No guidence what should I do in the meantime for pain or any other options

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Receptionist is very rude, unprofessional and doesn't care for the patients!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Kenny is the worst professional I have ever encountered! In any profession! My first visit he was 20 late - first appt. of the day....good news is he had time to stop at Starbucks though! Scheduled an appt. for an injection of my rotator cuff. - on appt day he begins prepping my other arm, when I ask him what he's doing he argues with me, walks over to his notes that apparently confirm that he's right and I'm wrong.....argues his point some more and then says 'so you want the injection in the other arm now'....really! I stupidly let him inject me....in the arm that was needed. Never went back and found a surgeon that repaired me without incident. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Dr lee is the man got it together for a young guy I think we should call him Doogie Houser MD👍

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

I am a current patient and have medical issues with both of my hips and knees. In November 2015, Dr. Lee performed knee microfracture surgery to both knees and recommended injection treatments for my hips. The surgery worked well and definitely there is an improvement. He is an excellent doctor. Dr. Lee always takes time to explain the risks/impact and treatment plans. I had an epidural during the knee surgery; Dr. Lee installed a TV monitor, so I could follow up the procedures and explained every aspects of the surgery. His team was excellent - Being French Canadian, they event put French music during the surgery to make me feel at ease. He answered all of my questions. I find him an extremely patient, compassionate and respectful person. Kate at the reception is very warm and helpful. Best Doctor I ever met. Definitely, I would recommend Dr. Lee. Jacques B

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Excellent from start to finish. Had 2 meniscus tears and arthritis in knee. He fixed all areas and no pain at all after surgery. Excellent follow up and punctual at all times. Would highly recommend Dr. Lee.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

I was involved in a motor vehicle accident in Sept. of 2014 and had a lot of pain in my left shoulder. My family doctor recommended Dr. Kenny Lee. When I saw him he recommended an MRI and after reviewing it he recommended extensive surgery to repair the slap tear and other misch. shoulder injuries. He said he could not guarantee my shoulder would be back to normal but to my surprise is currently feels 90% and it has only been 9 months since my surgery. I believe I will fully recover from this surgery. As recommended by my surgeon I have attended 9 months of physiotherapy and rehab. at Lifemark. In summary I am very impressed with the results of the surgery and highly recommend this orthopedic surgeon, He is very pleasant, professional, and always took time to answer all my questions.

Submitted August 8, 2016

I had an extermely sorer as tbe result of a motor vehicle accident and Dr Kenny dianosed as a serious slap tear in the left shoulder.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

Dr. Kenny WJ Lee's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Wellpoint