Dr. Kenneth Urquhart

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Urquhart

I am looking for a dentist. It appears that you are #1. However after reading your reviews I will not be calling. You have 300 five- star rave reviews all submitted during the month of May 2018. You and your staff must have been very busy writing them.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2018

I love that I can see Dr. U at either the mountain location or the Main street. Very convenient

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Great experience with Sandy and Dr. U. So knowledgeable and helpful. Current technology is a huge bonus as my old dentist did not have anything like it.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Great experience with Dr U and Abbey ! So informative and the TV rocks! Make my wait time seem shorter

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Great experience with Dr Urquhart and Sandy. Couldn't be happier with this office.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Abbey mentioned this to me through Instagram and I had such an easy time booking an appointment! The ladies at the front desk are so nice and Dr U was so comforting! Thanks Abbey

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

I went to see Dr Urquhart after a recommendation from Sandy and i am so glad i did! Everyone in the office was amazing and eased my dental anxiety. Dr Urquhart is a fantastic dentist and i wish i had of gone to him sooner. By far the best dentist i have had. Everyone is there is wonderful! Thank you again to Sandy! And to Dr Urquhart and staff!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

. Happy to be a member of this office - being a patient here you know Dr U and Sandy will take good care of you

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

. We have been patients here for a few years. Dr U is a great addition. We are very happy Sandy is here as well

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

. I am new to this office. I met Sandy through a friend and like her immediately- she recommended Dr U and 6 Months later I am thrilled to be a patient

flag | Submitted May 20, 2018

Dr. Kenneth Urquhart's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I believe that good healthcare is a partnership between the practitioner and the patient. Our team aims to provide the highest standard of care in the community – our gentle and caring approach will have you leaving with a smile on your face! We strive to minimize the amount of treatment you need over your lifetime and believe prevention is the best dental medicine.

• University of Toronto