Dr. Kenneth Urquhart

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Urquhart

Great experience with Sandy and Dr. U. So knowledgeable and helpful. Current technology is a huge bonus as my old dentist did not have anything like it.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Great experience with Dr U and Abbey ! So informative and the TV rocks! Make my wait time seem shorter

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Great experience with Dr Urquhart and Sandy. Couldn't be happier with this office.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Abbey mentioned this to me through Instagram and I had such an easy time booking an appointment! The ladies at the front desk are so nice and Dr U was so comforting! Thanks Abbey

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

I went to see Dr Urquhart after a recommendation from Sandy and i am so glad i did! Everyone in the office was amazing and eased my dental anxiety. Dr Urquhart is a fantastic dentist and i wish i had of gone to him sooner. By far the best dentist i have had. Everyone is there is wonderful! Thank you again to Sandy! And to Dr Urquhart and staff!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

. Happy to be a member of this office - being a patient here you know Dr U and Sandy will take good care of you

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

. We have been patients here for a few years. Dr U is a great addition. We are very happy Sandy is here as well

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

. I am new to this office. I met Sandy through a friend and like her immediately- she recommended Dr U and 6 Months later I am thrilled to be a patient

flag | Submitted May 20, 2018

. Always a great bisit at this office. sandy is super helpful and pleasant. Dr U is new to the practice and I really like him

flag | Submitted May 20, 2018

. Sandy is very kind and patient during my appointments with Dr U I appreciate that

Dr. Kenneth Urquhart's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I believe that good healthcare is a partnership between the practitioner and the patient. Our team aims to provide the highest standard of care in the community – our gentle and caring approach will have you leaving with a smile on your face! We strive to minimize the amount of treatment you need over your lifetime and believe prevention is the best dental medicine.

• University of Toronto