Ratings for Dr. Kenneth P. May, DC

Was very friendly, knowledgeable, and comforting. Asked questions to get feedback throughout the visit and while performing adjustments to make sure I was in the least amount of discomfort as possible. Momentary pain provided long term relief! I highly recommend for any services needed.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Very helpful. Relieved the pain in my back and shoulder that had come from years of playing high school and college lacrosse.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Love this Doc. He listens and effectively treats you, then works with you so you continue to heal and become stronger in the best way. Dr. May is always ready to stay late if I need to be seen that day- he reminds me of the old family doctors that we used to hear our grandmothers talk about- Dr. May really cares, really listens, and really loves what he is doing, I can tell by how much he has helped me.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Highly recommend Dr. Kenneth May. I found he was very easy to talk to as I explained my injuries, and he really listened. His evaluation was very thorough and helped to identify a few smaller aches and pains I had forgotten to mention...so now all are being addressed in my treatment plan- I am well on my way to feeling 100% again! I also want to mention, that I really had no idea just how many different things Dr. May could treat...I am a patient for life, especially after he helped me to get rid of my severe back injury and all the pain I was in!!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr. Kenneth P. May, DC's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Top Hospitals in Warrenton, VA