Ratings for Dr. Ken Lam

I have been a patient of Dr. Lam for over a year undergoing Invisalign treatment and I've also had orthognathic surgery under his care. Dr. Lam is an expert professional, who consistently goes above and beyond the call of duty to give his patients the best possible treatment. My parents are perfectionists, as they are both dentists and Dr. Lam has exceeded their expectations as well. He is knowledgable, experienced, and has a great chair-side demeanour. Furthermore, making appointments is easy and the office is state-of-the-art. Overall, I would highly recommend Dr. Lam and his friendly team to anyone seeking an orthodontist.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Always a great experience with Dr. Lam, he is very personable and skilled with an amazing attention to detail. I highly recommend him to all my family and friends

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I just started my Invisalign treatment and dr Kenneth lam is my orthodontist. I had perfect teeth when I was younger but I never wore retainers so my teeth all shifted back :( I'm hoping that the Invisalign can make my teeth beautiful again. Dr Lam is a very nice and professional guy with great bedside manners! :)

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

One of the best experiences with any medical business I ever had!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Dr. Ken Lam's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients