Ratings for Dr. Kelsey Mills

Loooooooved Dr.Mills. extremley professional. When i first met her for my 4th c-section i thought she loved very young. But she was extremley professional. I felt liked she actually took the time to read my chart and new all about my past cesection before she even stepped into the office to meet me. She was very knowledgable and made me feel very comfortable. I felt like i was having a conversation with my best friend, super sweet girl. She was also able to accomadate the date and time i wanted for me section which was a bonus. Id recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Kelsey Mills. At first I thought she seemed very young, but she was confident, professional, very knowledgeable and listened carefully to my concerns. She handled communications well with me to reduce the stress I was feeling. I was treated extremely well. The staff got back to me and left messages that were appropriate and eliminated my anxiety. I am glad I have someone I can count on if any other issue arise in the future.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Dr. Mills is WONDERFUL!! After struggling with peri-menopausal issues for years, she put my mind to rest. She is knowledgeable, thorough, attentive, compassionate and caring, and does not rush her sessions. Not at all dismissive like some doctor's are in regards to the multitude of symptoms this phase of life can bring.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

I had a procedure done in January and found Dr. Mills to be very calming in the surgery room. I had complications after and she was always there to follow up with me and do whatever needed to be done. I would highly recommend her

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

Friendley, professional and always genuine. Puts actual effort into connecting with me as a patient and always makes time to answer all of my questions. Can't wait to have her deliver my baby in a couple weeks.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

I had my appointment with Dr. Mills and she instantly made me feel comfortable and at ease with my situation. She is very knowledgeable and kind. She was amazing throughout my surgery and after. Her MOA is amazing as well. I would highly recommend her. Thank you.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

I had my first appointment with Dr. Mills today, and I couldn't be more pleased. I didn't wait a minute past my scheduled time, and I felt completely respected (and not at all rushed) throughout the appointment. She was knowledgeable, kind, and generous (offered to do a pap test on the spot when I mentioned I hadn't had one in years, and was very gentle while doing so). Furthermore, her office itself is beautifully decorated and very pleasant to be in. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Dr.Mill is an amazing surgeon and would highly recommend her

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Dr. Kelsey Mills's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

GHI