Ratings for Dr. Kelsey Mills

After an emergency csection, Dr Mills was amazing at communicating and doing an excellent job! Strongly recommend this talented, comforting, humorous, and professional doctor!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Excellent physician. Very caring and very knowledgeable. Pleasant and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Wonderful surgeon. Completely agree with all previous comments.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

All I can say is she’s is exceptional, I just had a consultation with her. She is an excellent listener , she doesn’t dismiss your faith or your opinion. She gives her opinion without being pushy and you can feel she’s kkowledable and truly cares. I don’t think I have ever been to a dr office and smiled and laughed as I did with her today. I strongly recommend. Also I truly looked forward to meeting her when her receptionist called me. Wonderful staff too

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Loooooooved Dr.Mills. extremley professional. When i first met her for my 4th c-section i thought she loved very young. But she was extremley professional. I felt liked she actually took the time to read my chart and new all about my past cesection before she even stepped into the office to meet me. She was very knowledgable and made me feel very comfortable. I felt like i was having a conversation with my best friend, super sweet girl. She was also able to accomadate the date and time i wanted for me section which was a bonus. Id recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Kelsey Mills. At first I thought she seemed very young, but she was confident, professional, very knowledgeable and listened carefully to my concerns. She handled communications well with me to reduce the stress I was feeling. I was treated extremely well. The staff got back to me and left messages that were appropriate and eliminated my anxiety. I am glad I have someone I can count on if any other issue arise in the future.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Dr. Mills is WONDERFUL!! After struggling with peri-menopausal issues for years, she put my mind to rest. She is knowledgeable, thorough, attentive, compassionate and caring, and does not rush her sessions. Not at all dismissive like some doctor's are in regards to the multitude of symptoms this phase of life can bring.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

I had a procedure done in January and found Dr. Mills to be very calming in the surgery room. I had complications after and she was always there to follow up with me and do whatever needed to be done. I would highly recommend her

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

Friendley, professional and always genuine. Puts actual effort into connecting with me as a patient and always makes time to answer all of my questions. Can't wait to have her deliver my baby in a couple weeks.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

I had my appointment with Dr. Mills and she instantly made me feel comfortable and at ease with my situation. She is very knowledgeable and kind. She was amazing throughout my surgery and after. Her MOA is amazing as well. I would highly recommend her. Thank you.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Dr. Kelsey Mills's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients