Ratings for Dr. Kelly Lesley

Dr. Kelly is the most thorough and diligent doctor I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with! She is phenomenal and i use that word deliberately. Not all doctors go that extra mile but in pursuit of excellence in her field she is unmatched in my estimation. Thank you Dr. Kelly , you are of a quality not often found

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

My husband and I have been both seeing Dr. Kelly ever since she came to Humboldt and have been very happy with her as our doctor.She is easy to talk to and is caring and has an excellent bedside manner.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Always come away from an appointment with Dr. Kelly feeling properly taken care of. I find her direct, knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Dr Kelly is an excellent physician. I have been treated with nothing but respect. Hmmm some people give her bad ratings after NOT showing up for TWO appointments, maybe consider the cancer patients who didn't get in because they chose to not show up without cancelling. Hmmm, I think their are always two sides to an encounter. Unfortunately, the doctor can never explain what actually happens from their perspective. Doctors can get swore at, called terrible names and slandered without getting to tell the whole side of the story….I have been nothing but pleased with her. Perhaps peoples depression may relate to their passive aggressive behaviours…. rather than the doctor… i think they should do some personal analysis rather than blaming. Missed two appointments, but stop and drop everything for me today because today i'm suicidal. Grow up…..How pathetic and self centred. Dr Kelly, I appreciate everything you do and don't be discouraged by difficult people.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

I find the clinic very well run. Dr.Kelly has been on time(which is amazing for how busy the clinic seems to be). She is very to the point. If she doesn't know something she will look it up and seek out the answers for you and refer as necessary. I have been very happy with the help I have received from Dr. Kelly.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

I have never ever been treated so rudely by a Physician or their staff then by this clinic and Dr Kelly Lesley. I am a person who suffers from sever depression with suicidal tendencies. I had missed two of my previous appointments due to unexpected work related time requirements. When I did finally get into to see Dr Kelly she walked into the room opened her computer and started in on me that if I miss 3 appointments that I will be charged for a no show...she then went on to say she has a very long waiting list blah blah blah. She never even took the time to ask me why I was even there. I was there because I am having severe suicidal tendencies and needed help that day...she clearly did not have one ounce of care about me or my issue but was more concerned about getting paid. I highly recommend staying as fair away from this cold hearted Doctor that you can. All she did was make me realize just how really un important I am.

Submitted September 7, 2016

Dr. Kelly Lesley's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Top Hospitals in Humboldt, SK