Ratings for Dr. Kelly Hynes

Dr. Hynes is the best dentist I have ever seen. She is kind, gentle and makes me feel very comfortable in the chair.

Submitted February 23, 2017

My kids and I were recommended to Dr. Kelly Hynes by a friend, and I'm happy to say that she and her great staff did not disappoint. Dr. Hynes has been our dentist for the last three years and our experience has always been nothing short of fantastic. Her and her staff are very pleasant, knowledgeable, and competent. I cannot imagine having my dental work performed anywhere else. I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Dr. Hynes was not very pleasant.. you could tell she does not like what she is doing. Her staff are great, but she needs to work on her personality skills. It is very rude and unprofessional to "sigh" or huff and puff while working on patient.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Excellent dentist, staff and service! My 3 children and I have been seeing Dr. Hynes for many years now. I was always terrified of seeing the dentist until a friend recommended Dr. Hynes. She has a way about her that makes me and my children feel relaxed in the chair. Very professional and sweet, explains every detail of what's happening. I'd never see anyone else, you'll liker her!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

My experience was the complete opposite of the last person! Terrific staff, very professional and helpful. Dr. Hynes is an excellent dentist, very friendly and gentle. She explains everything, and even called me from home personally to check on my situation. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

Went in for a routine tooth extraction. 3 1/2 hours later and the full tooth was not out. Did not check to see if infection was cleared up before starting. Ending up having emergency oral surgery. Poor patient mannor, did not speak to me the whole procedure. Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Dr. Kelly Hynes 's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Top Hospitals in Paradise, NL