Ratings for Dr. Kelly Davidoff

best dentist i have ever had; wonderful staff as well...they know i am a big baby when it comes to dentists, and have always been extremely accomodating and understanding...even put it in my file who my fave hygenist is so that i can get appointments with her every time, and have even moved around appointments so that i could see her...in addition, always extremely knowledgeable and professional....highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

Incompetent in certain aspects. Not thorough. Always away on some vacation or other. Not satisfied with quality of work performed. A kind person, but I go to a dentist to get my teeth fixed correctly... the first time.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

I have been seeing Dr.Davidoff since she opened her practice 10 yrs ago, I have had the best treatment I could ask for. From the moment I walk through the front door, all the staff treat me wonderfully. I would highly recommend this Dental office.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2018

I have never had a problem with a dentist in the past, but Dr. Davidoff is horrible to deal with. She regularly cancels or tries to reschedule appointments. She awful to deal with. I've never had a dentist who was so unfriendly and unhelpful. Her staff is incompetent at trying to process any insurance payments. Every single time they have a problem trying to send forms to insurance companies, and they call you at home, and you have to go in and re-sign the forms. Every single time this happens. Once is fine, but every time is a bit much. It was so frustrating I switched dentists and now it is never a problem for the staff at the new dental office. Only sharing this so that others do not waste their time going to this dentist. There are lots of better dentists in Nelson, B.C. If you look at other ratings they will give you an idea of who else is out there. Try any one of them. I'm sure they'll be better.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr. Kelly Davidoff's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in Nelson, BC