Ratings for Dr. Kelly Chow

Worst receptionist ever. First off, I can never get through the line to book an appointment. One time I called and another person picked up saying "I don't know how to book appointment because the receptionist who used to work here is out of town". Fine, I leave a voicemail for call back, and I never get any calls back. After a gazillion tries over the next few days I finally get through the line and the receptionist tells me he returns every voicemail and picks up every single call. Lying right in my face. Then he tells me the next available appointment is 1.5 month away, all because I called too late. Really? what kind of attitude and customer service is this? Dr Chow on the other hand is a nice person, though I question her experience somewhat.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Chow is the best doctor of any kind that I've had the pleasure of dealing with. Her patience and bedside manner is top notch and she makes you feel at ease from the moment she walks into the room. She takes the time to really listen and answer any questions that I may have. I would highly recommend her to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

One of the most caring pediatricians in the city! I can truly tell she puts the well-being of her patients first. Very knowledgeable and friendly too! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Dr. Kelly Chow's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

HealthPartners