Ratings for Dr. Kelly Carew

My two kids and I all see Dr Carew. We love her! I feel like I have a connection with her and I’m always comfortable in her office.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2019

Dr. Carew is, in my personal experience, a great G.P. She's attentive, accommodating, understanding and shows a genuine interest in your wellbeing. I highly recommend her and her clinic. She has quite literally kept me alive!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2019

If you are lucky enough to have dr carew as your family dr you will get the respect and care you deserve

flag | Submitted September 16, 2019

Dr. Carew is a very caring doctor. She listens to all my concerns. Never rushes threw the appointment. She is a wonderful doctor, who cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2019

I am a patient of Dr. Carew, And believe me I have multiple health problems. Dr. Carew has gone over and beyond to assist me. I believe I would have passed away years ago, if only for her kind, thoughtfulness and her constant compassionate. Actually, she is a fantastic knowledgeable, diagnostic doctor. Dr. Carew found health issues with me that even Specialists could not. She is most certainly up on all new treatments in the medical field. Nikita and Angela you guys are the best so great. I am so thankful to have found this clinic.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2019

Dr Carew is such a kind caring doctor. She takes all the time needed during appointments and makes you feel comfortable. Truly a wonder person and doctor .

flag | Submitted August 22, 2019

Best doctor ever,great staff too, very punctual and friendly

flag | Submitted July 12, 2019

I have been going to Dr. Carew for five years now and she is wonderful. She is kind and patient and very knowledgable. She also has the ability to truly empathize with what you're dealing with. Staff is awesome. Funny and friendly.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2019

She's very kind and compassionate. She listens and never rushes you out the door. My children and I feel very comfortable speaking with her about anything. I think she's a great doctor.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2019

Dr. Carew is professional and personable. She sees our children and us and we’ve had nothing but positive experiences. The clinic is well run and she’s typically right on time.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2019