Ratings for Dr. Keith Dinglasan

This is a well run dental office! Unbelievable staff and Dr. Dinglasan is very professional,gentle, and does excellent dentistry! Our family travels all the way from Squamish to have our checkups and dental work done here!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

Very skillful and amiable dentist. Great staff in a very well run office. Would recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Very pleasant doctor and wonderful staff!I have been a patient for many years and will continue to come to this office.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Wonderful and caring. rarely any pain despite having difficult procedures. Highly recommend this office

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

I had just a wonderful experience with this doctor and his team. Very kind and professional. I could tell they really love be what they do. I 100% recommend dr Keith and his team.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

I saw Dr Dinglasan at his Richmond location. I had broken my front tooth and came at the end of the day. He showed me that there wasn't much I could do to save the tooth and took quite some time giving me all possible options. He then stayed late with his lovely assistant and somehow built me up a tooth temporarily so I could still look normal my upcoming trip! He did such a wonderful job and I can't thank him enough! I will definitely be recommending him to everyone as he went above and beyond to help me.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

When I visited Dr. Keith's office I was greeted cheerfully by the front desk and made to feel welcome. I found the medical staff to be helpful with my questions assuring me of any procedures coming up in my treatment plan. Loved the children's play area.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

This is a great office. The administrative staff is so welcoming and I feel like they must communicate well with the hygienists and dentists. I have always had a pretty low pain tolerance so I mentioned that when I booked my appointment and Karen was really gentle. I even went while I was pregnant and she gave me tips on how to relieve swollen gums brought on by hormones. Now I take my kids there too. I definitely recommend this office.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

I found this office and dentist to be most helpful. I was referred to dr Keith by a friend after not seeing a dentist for 7 years. Dr Keith spent quite some time going through all my questions and problems and gave me all my options. So far so good.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Atmosphere morose Manager not friendly revolving door syndrome with staff dental work ok

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

Dr. Keith Dinglasan's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in Maple Ridge, BC