Ratings for Dr. Kayla Vale

I recently moved to the annex. So glad that I found Dr. Walderman!!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

I moved from Liberty to the Annex location to follow Dr. Walderman even though it is much farther for me to get there, because I feel as though I am in excellent hands under her care. She always takes the time to address all of my concerns when I come to see her no matter how small. I have recommended her to some friends who have also switched doctors to see her and since meeting her they finally understand my rave reviews of Dr. Walderman.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Dr Walderman has been my GP for a few years and each time I see her I feel overlooked, invalidated, and not taken seriously- to the point where my appointments feel like an inconvenience for her. It’s difficult to find a G.P right now so I’ve kept her as my G.P because it’s better than no G.P. but if I could warn anyone- it’s not worth it. I had an appointment recently which was very difficult for me to make and attend as I had some pressing mental health concerns, and after being four minutes late she (before I said anything) alerts me we only have time for one issue because I was late. I didn’t feel comfortable or welcome bringing up /asking for help with any of what I had gone in there for. Even after speaking with her I don’t feel she took the necessary minimal interest or concern in my health required to keep me safe let alone healthy.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

I’m surprised by the negative reviews. Dr. Walderman (Vale) has been my gp for a few years and I really like her. I find her friendly, thorough, and caring. Not only do I not find her rushed, I’ve been surprised by how much time she does spend with me and the level of detail she had compared to other docs. Although now that I think of it, my last physical didn’t include a breast exam which I found a bit odd. Totally agree the staff at the previous clinic were sub-par but so far the new clinic has been very good. Overall, I’m happy with her.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

When I first started seeing Dr. Vale (now Walderman), I was happy with her. She seemed very nice. This is mostly where it ends. Like others have written here, she rushes through her appointments like her life depends on it. The longest I have seen her was for about 5 minutes. She asks almost no questions to uncover more of what is going on with me - she is very quick to prescribe or pass me along to another doctor. She is always saying, "I don't want to take up any more of your time," but it's clear that it's her that doesn't want us taking up any more of her time, which is exactly what I stopped doing (I have since found a new family doctor).

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

First of all, it took me a long time to find this page because apparently Dr. Walderman (slash Vale) has changed to her married name, which is a bummer for me because I was hoping I had a chance (she ain't bad). I decided to see her today because the Rexall opened up near by. Solid choice! I love this doctor's office. Dr. Walderman is really really nice. I love having a fresh, up to date doctor!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

I dunno about the experiences other people had. But Dr. Kayla Walderman (Vale) was not just punctual, I arrived a half hour early and went in almost immediately. I had some serious concerns with my health, that, let's face it, I am the cause of. But she was non-judgemental and responded by taking charge with a supportive bedside manner. I have seen Dr. Walderman on 3 other occasions now and have always had a pleasant experience. The main reason I am posting here is because she is such a great doctor, her supporters should be vocal.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

I was quite pleased with her when I first started seeing her but similar to other reviews, I would not recommend her. She rushes through appointments and has misdiagnosed me. I had a severe virus that she brushed off as a common cold and to rest, drink liquids etc. I woke up the next day feeling even worse so I went to a walk in clinic the next day and they prescribed me antibiotics. Reading other peoples reviews, perhaps she's not confident in her knowledge of prescription drugs. If you have basic needs, go to her. I wouldn't trust her with anything else.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

I can take believe the reviews on this site of Dr. Vale (now Walderman). I'm not discounting anybody's experience, but Dr. Walderman is by far the best doctor I have ever had. Sure, she is quick, but that doesn't mean she's not efficient and she will take extra time with you if you need it. She is kind, compassionate, and knowledgable. She takes me seriously as a patient and validates my concerns but will also let me know what's worth worrying about and what is not. I have referred her to many of my friends and they are equally happy with her. I would follow her to any clinic! Side note- to the person who referred to her as "disheveled," shame on you. Aside from that not being true, she's supposed to be your DOCTOR, not your dancing monkey in heels. Have some decency.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

She now goes by Dr. Walderman now. I had an amazing doctor at east liberty medical who left. I then got Dr. Vale as my family doctor. She was terrible, she would rush through appointments, interrupt me when I was trying to explain things to her. My appointments never lasted more than 2 minutes. I never felt like I got her full attention, she might have been trying to be efficient (giving the benefit of the doubt) but in reality she was erratic and dismissive. Her wait times were so long, even when you booked an appointment weeks in advance. Her staff are rude, disorganized, and would never get back to me after leaving multiple messages. I finally had to look for another family doctor.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr. Kayla Vale's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

HealthPartners