Ratings for Dr. kayla Lam

she is ok. but made wrong assessment on my little boy. good thing we had second opinion with another doc and he is now on therapy.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

very nice front desk friendly to my kids will recommend her to my other friends

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

I do really like Dr. Lam, she is always well engaged and listens to my concerns. We discuss options etc. However, her receptionist and reception in general is absolutely horrible!!!! I’ve been “accidentally” hung up on several times and one time I was on hold 13 minutes and then hung up on. I’ve gone to her office just to see the girls at reception laughing and playing on their iPhones. Very unprofessional. She really needs better reception. Dr . Lam was away on vacation and I asked when she would be returning and my answer was “I think sometime next week but I’m not exactly sure” ummmmm? Ok then!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

We called Dr. Lam's office last year to book our kids and they told us there was a waiting list to see her that could take up to a year. So we signed up and gave them our number. We hadn't heard anything since last year so we called back today to see how much longer we need to wait. The secretary told us Dr Lam no longer accepts new patients and no exceptions. OK... why didn't they call us back to let us know so we could look for someone else. We wasted a year on the waiting list and if I hadn't called back to check, we would still be waiting. Unprofessional and disorganized office to waste our time.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

She is so nice and professional! Always ask if I have more concerned at the end.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Very niceand knowledgeable doctor, answer questions carefully.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Dr. Lam is great and we are blessed for having her as our daughter pediatrician. When it comes to shots...my LO does not even notice it! She's sensitive and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

She is young, but she is very knowledgeable. I have no idea why people don't want have a young doctor. Young doctors need time to become experiences. I know some famous doctors cannot speak fluent English and have a typical canadian medical education. But people is crazy for their experiences.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

I don't like her secretary but I love Dr. Lam. Considering she is a young, she seems very knowledgable. Being a first time mom, she always answers all my questions. She takes her time and never rushes you out.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Ok doctor but her secretary is TERRIBLE!!!!! The secretary talks in an abrupt condescending manner and has this weird and irritating way of elongating and enunciating her words. She does not look at the person she is talking to and does not pay proper attention during the conversation. Consequently you have to keep repeating what you and the doctor said to her and most of the time she still has not done what she was supposed to do.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Dr. kayla Lam 's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients