Ratings for Dr. kayla Lam

She is so nice and professional! Always ask if I have more concerned at the end.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Very niceand knowledgeable doctor, answer questions carefully.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Dr. Lam is great and we are blessed for having her as our daughter pediatrician. When it comes to shots...my LO does not even notice it! She's sensitive and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

She is young, but she is very knowledgeable. I have no idea why people don't want have a young doctor. Young doctors need time to become experiences. I know some famous doctors cannot speak fluent English and have a typical canadian medical education. But people is crazy for their experiences.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

I don't like her secretary but I love Dr. Lam. Considering she is a young, she seems very knowledgable. Being a first time mom, she always answers all my questions. She takes her time and never rushes you out.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Ok doctor but her secretary is TERRIBLE!!!!! The secretary talks in an abrupt condescending manner and has this weird and irritating way of elongating and enunciating her words. She does not look at the person she is talking to and does not pay proper attention during the conversation. Consequently you have to keep repeating what you and the doctor said to her and most of the time she still has not done what she was supposed to do.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

She is a pediatrician that is taking new patience. She seems young. I am glad I found her for my little one she is nice friendly and approachable. Already love her. Didnt ask her much questions but she seems knowledgeable. Very pleased with her so far

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Dr. kayla Lam 's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients