Ratings for Dr. Katie Kauffeldt

Such an amazing family doctor. Really cares about her patients!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

She's such a fantastic doctor - she really takes the time to listen to your concerns and if she doesn't know the answer she will refer you to a specialist. She's saved my life when I was having a serious medical emergency and she immediately took care of the situation.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

Dr. Katie is the best doctor a person could have, punctual, pleasant, helpful, and listens. I couldn’t say enough about how lucky I am to have such a wonderful person as my doctor.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

I have nothing but great experiences with Katie. She is punctual, knowledgeable, and genuinely seems to care. She keeps up with most current evidence-based practices and provides nothing short of stellar care.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

I know that I am getting great health care with Dr Kauffeldt, She really cares about my health and I feel safe, I know that I can rely on her and all family health staff. I feel like home when I come there, everyone is helping everyone. Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

At first she seems ok but when you really try to talk to her about problems she tunes out. It may seem like she is listening but she is not. She has no idea onhow to deal with people that have chronic pain she thinks that anti-inflammatories are the best and they are going to work on everyone for every pain the same is with blood pressure she gives you a script and after a few weeks you see her again and you tell her the bad side effects she ups the dose. even after you tell her you are blacking out and hitting the floor all she tells you is to get up more slowly. WTF sorry if I get out of my car to fast and pass out in traffic is that acceptable? no not in my book. this may sound like a rant but it is not. it is the truth she and her group of Doctors at the city of lakes are what I call kindergarten doctors if you only have mild problems by all means she would be great. But if you have a cold or flu go to a clinic if you see her she might send you for a pulmonary test at the hospital that will cost you lots of money only to find out you had a flu and with antibiotics you would have been fine. I will be divorcing her for profiling patience as soon as you walk in the door oh and one more thing if you have real pain go to the hospital you will get better service and better medication that might just work

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Awesome the best in the business of health. friendly caring doctor

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

We spent two years looking for a doctor in Sudbury, and wound up with a walk-in clinic run by nurse prac's. Then we found Dr. Kauffeldt by accident (long story), and she's absolutely amazing! Very caring, thorough, and knowledgeable, takes everything you say into account, and makes sure to get you the help you need, whether tests or referrals to a specialist. She is just so great, and full of vigour! I highly recommend her to anyone and everyone!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

I absolutely love this doctor. She's caring, thorough and they got me in very quickly when I needed to see her.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Dr. Kauffeldt is by far the best family practitioner I have ever had. If you cannot get an immediate appointment and your situation is urgent ask to see her after hours. If your case is really that important she will not hesitate to make the time to see you. I highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Dr. Katie Kauffeldt's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

UnitedHealthcare