Ratings for Dr. Katie Goodine

Dr. Goodine is very compassionate, knowledgeable and goes above and beyond to help you.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2018

Very knowledgeable. Hard worker. Dr. Goodine shows empathy and intellect. Thankful to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Nice enough young doctor - sometimes seems almost too friendly and a bit insincere. I do find her to be lacking in the knowledge department and weaker overall than other physicians I have had over the years. You can tell she is trying and I am sure she will improve. For now, I am satisfied but not overly impressed.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

Dr. Katie Goodine is very friendly. However, I find it's very hard to be seen as our appointments have often been changed to a later date. We would have to wait a while for an appointment, then when it's rescheduled, we have to wait even longer. Very frustrating.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Dr katie is very friendly and graceful, love Dr katie.hope she all the best.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Love Dr Katie... She is very friendly, caring and easy to talk to. Couldn't ask for a better family doctor for me and my kids!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

Dr. Katie took on myself and my whole family when she first opened her practice last year. She always has a warm welcome for us, and she frequently helps me lug things in from the waiting room when I arrive with a couple kids and diaper bags in tow! She is a great listener, and we never feel rushed. Because she is new, she doesn't always know the answers...but she always takes the time to find them for us or ask for an opinion from a specialist. She also usually runs on time - a near miracle in my mind!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

Dr. Katie Goodine's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Top Hospitals in Woodstock, NB